Most people will be happy to get a COVID-19 vaccine as soon as they can, understanding that only a safe and effective vaccine will be approved, and that’s how we end the pandemic.
Some will continue to have questions about the vaccines, wanting answers to all of the myths and misinformation that they hear.
The Truth About COVID-19 Vaccines
Misinformation and propaganda about COVID-19 and the COVID-19 vaccines that we have been combating since before they even started any of the clinical trials!
- A nurse in Alabama did not die after getting her COVID-19 vaccine. NEW
- The first recipient of the UK COVID-19 vaccine is not a crisis actor! NEW
- COVID-19 vaccines will not be mandatory for most people and no one will be forced to get a COVID-19 vaccine.
- COVID-19 vaccine cards are both a record that you got vaccinated and a reminder to get your second dose, but they are not any kind of immunization passport.
- COVID-19 vaccines will not give you COVID-19.
- COVID-19 vaccines will not cause you to test positive on COVID-19 viral tests
- Getting vaccinated can help prevent you from getting sick with COVID-19
- COVID-19 vaccines will not alter your DNA
- Getting a flu shot will not protect you against coronavirus.
- Getting a flu shot will not cause you to have a worse case of COVID-19
- COVID-19 vaccines do not contain any toxic ingredients.
- COVID-19 vaccines were developed quickly, but not by skipping steps that would make them less safe.
- COVID-19 vaccines will not lead to infertility.
- COVID-19 vaccines do not need require storage at ultra cold temperatures because they contain experimental nanotech components.
- “Aborted babies” are not being used to develop COVID-19 vaccines.
- COVID-19 vaccines will not kill you, create a debilitating illness, or “create a cytokine storm debilitating even those with the strongest immune system while raging a full-blown genocide on those who don’t.”
- COVID-19 vaccines will likely not cause vaccine-enhanced disease.
And although we can’t know for sure if COVID-19 vaccines will have any long-term side effects, considering that there are many long-term studies on vaccine safety of other vaccines that show they aren’t causing long-term health problems, it’s safe to say that the benefits of the COVID-19 vaccine outweigh the risks of getting sick with COVID-19.
Are you ready to get vaccinated and protected against COVID-19?
Which leaves many of us which just one more question – when will we be able to get our COVID-19 shots?
More on COVID-19 Vaccines
- COVID-19 Vaccine Update
- Where Are the COVID-19 Package Inserts?
- Deaths Following COVID-19 Vaccination – Understanding Background Rates
- Many Covid-19 Vaccines Were Studied With Saline Placebos
- Would Most People Say No to a COVID-19 Vaccine?
- Reasons to Be Confident in a COVID-19 Vaccine
- Will COVID-19 Vaccines Be Mandatory?
- QAnon Vaccine Conspiracy Theories
- 7 Things to Know About COVID-19
- Ask 8 Questions Before You Skip a Vaccine
- 10 Reasons You Aren’t Vaccinating Your Kids
- What Are the Greatest Tricks Anti-Vaccine Folks Use to Persuade Parents to Skip Vaccines?
- CDC – Facts about COVID-19 Vaccination
- CDC – How COVID-19 Vaccines Work
- Vaccine Myths: The COVID-19 Edition
- The Truth About Coronavirus Vaccine Myths
- WHO – Coronavirus disease (COVID-19): Vaccine access and allocation
- Long-Term Effects of COVID-19 Vaccines: Should You Be Worried?
- Are COVID-19 Vaccines Going To Cause Infertility?
- Did ‘Head of Pfizer Research’ Say COVID-19 Vaccine ‘Is Female Sterilization’?
- Bill Gates was talking about side effects and did not say 700,000 people would be killed or permanently disabled by a Covid-19 vaccine
- Misinformation and fake “predicament” in claims about COVID-19 and a vaccine that isn’t available
- The antivaccine disinformation war against COVID-19 vaccines continues apace
- mRNA vaccine myths – anti-vax pseudoscience on COVID-19 vaccines
- The Pfizer Covid-19 candidate vaccine is not too cold to be called a vaccine
- Experts refute false claim that Covid-19 vaccine can ‘manipulate’ human genes
- Fact Check: Psychiatrist Is NOT Correct To Claim No Virus, No COVID Pandemic, No Safe Vaccine, Nor Need For Vaccine in Ask the Experts (COVID-19 Vaccine) video
- Covid: ‘How a picture of my foot became anti-vaccine propaganda’
- Fact Check: A Woman Who Developed Sores On Her Feet Did NOT Have A Trial Dose Of The COVID-19 Vaccine
- FDA – COVID-19 Frequently Asked Questions
- WHO – Coronavirus disease (COVID-19): Vaccines Q&A
- Questions and Answers about COVID-19 Vaccines
- Answering Key Questions About COVID-19 Vaccines
- A Top Vaccine Expert Answers Important Questions About a COVID-19 Vaccine
- Frequently Asked Questions COVID-19 Vaccine
- COVID-19 Vaccines FAQ
- COVID-19 Vaccine & Vaccination FAQs
- Five Important Questions About Pfizer’s COVID-19 Vaccine
- What You Should Know About COVID-19 Vaccines, Testing and Immunity
- Dispelling Myths about COVID-19