Breaking News – Erin Elizabeth and Sayer Ji have been deplatformed.
But it is important to understand that they aren’t the only ones out there pushing anti-vaccine content. There are others…
Update on the Disinformation Dozen
Still, the Disinformation Dozen have mislead and scared a lot of people with their propaganda.
So how are the efforts to get them off social media going?
Since March 20, 2021, when the first report about the DisInformation Dozen was published, we have seen little progress from the leading social media platforms.
It’s Not Just the Disinformation Dozen
And while many focus on the Disinformation Dozen, it’s important to keep in mind that there are others too…
Who are they?
They are likely the folks who are going to rise up and fill in if the Disinformation Dozen ever truly gets deplatformed…
From Paul Thomas, who told parents to not worry because only one in a billion children were dying of COVID-19 and Larry Palevsky, who pushed the idea the measles outbreak in New York was caused by a vaccine strain and has since moved on to talking about COVID-19 vaccine shedding and spike protein poisoning, to Bob Sears and Elisa Song, many of these are actually pediatricians who often get called out for posting misinformation.
Unfortunately, that hasn’t stopped them.
Getting in trouble with their state medical boards hasn’t stopped them either.
Unfortunately, they will probably keep going as long as they continue to profit from their appearances at anti-vaccine conferences and seminars, and by selling unnecessary tests, vitamins, and supplements, and anti-vaccine books and movies.
More on the Disinformation Dozen
- Want to Become a Vaccine Expert?
- More Questions to Help You Become a Vaccine Skeptic
- What Are the Greatest Tricks Anti-Vaccine Folks Use to Persuade Parents to Skip Vaccines?
- A Review of Robert F Kennedy, Jr.’s Medical Racism Film
- The Very Worst of the Anti-Vaccine Movement
- Who Is Kelly Brogan?
- Who is Melissa Floyd?
- Who Is Judy Mikovits?
- Did Bob Sears admit that he doesn’t “waste my breath” talking about the benefits of vaccines?
- About Those Binders of Anti-Vaccine Misinformation
- Inappropriate Use of Vaccine Studies
- The Oregon Medical Board’s Case Against Paul Thomas
- The AV Response to the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Who’s Who in the Anti-Vaccine Movement – 2019 Edition
- The “Disinformation Dozen” vs. public health
- The Disinformation Dozen
- Let’s talk about Ashley Everly and her “Vaccine Guide” binder full of…A focus review on the “Ingredients” section.
- The Vaccine Guide: Cherry picked studies and deceptive highlighting in the service of antivaccine pseudoscience
- Vaxxed producer Del Bigtree – not credible on vaccines
- Jennifer Margulis: Another rising star in the antivaccine movement
- How is it that I hadn’t heard of this antivaccine “warrior” before?
- Even COVID-19 can’t stop antivaxxers from publishing crappy “vaxxed/unvaxxed” studies
- Marketplace attended a COVID-19 conspiracy boot camp to see how instructors are targeting vaccine skeptics
- For Some Anti-Vaccine Advocates, Misinformation Is Part Of A Business