Bob Sears wants to teach you how to become a vaccine expert.
No, not that kind of vaccine expert…
Become a Vaccine Expert
In fact, if you wanted to become a real vaccine expert, you could likely just do the opposite of whatever Bob Sears tells you to do.
Or better yet, just ignore him all together!
If you do happen to be in his office or you go to one of his $eminars, ask which state currently mandates a 69-dose vaccine schedule.
“The 69-dose vaccine schedule that used to be offered with informed consent is threatening to become mandatory nationwide for every child and adult.”Bob Sears
Or ask which state has plans to mandate a 69-dose vaccine schedule.
Hopefully you already know that the answer to these questions is none, especially as we don’t even have a 69-dose vaccine schedule!
“Understand disease risk versus vaccine risk, and which choice is a healthier one for today’s children.”Bob Sears
Since he seems to routinely underestimates the risks of vaccine-preventable diseases and overstates the risks of vaccines, it isn’t hard to see which choice he will help you make.
Of course, these ideas only work if you think everything is a vaccine injury and you are able to hide in the herd, avoiding vaccine preventable diseases because everyone else around you is vaccinated and protected.
“Be able to accurately describe vaccine ingredients and how they may contradict the natural lifestyles most families are committed to.”Bob Sears
Are most families committed to allowing their children to get natural immunity to measles, a life-threatening disease?
Are they committed to the extra risk of SSPE?
Experts have already explored the mindset of families who delay or skip vaccinating and protecting their kids. Many are simply anxious and scared because of all of the misinformation that is put out by a small, but very vocal group of anti-vaccine leaders on the Internet, who apparently have now shifted to doing in person conferences and seminars – in the middle of a pandemic…
“Explore the mindset of families who don’t opt in for vaccines today: who are they, why do they make this choice, and how they can present themselves in a more positive light.”Bob Sears
When you intentionally don’t vaccinate your kids, putting everyone around you at risk, can you get people to see you in a more positive light?
Sure, you just started a measles outbreak, but don’t folks know that the ingredients in the MMR don’t mesh well with your natural lifestyle?
“Learn how to discuss vaccine injury in a way that will be better understood and received by those who are unfamiliar.”Bob Sears
What else is Bob Sears going to teach you?
“Become familiar with historical parallels regarding discrimination and segregation so that others will stand behind you as fellow citizens.”Bob Sears
Do you agree?
What about his talk of the expanding vaccine schedule?
“Understand how to accurately talk about the expanding vaccine schedule and which vaccines do and don’t prevent the spread of illness.”Bob Sears
Can you guess how many new vaccines have been added to the schedule for young children in the past 20 years?
Did you guess two?
The rotavirus and flu vaccines are the only new vaccines that have been added to the immunization schedule for younger children in the past twenty years!
Other new vaccines, like Tdap, Gardasil, and the meningococcal vaccines are for older kids.
Sure, the immunization schedule has expanded since the 1980s, but our kids are also protected against many more diseases now, diseases that used to be killers.
Do we really want to go back to those days?
If you do happen to be in his office or you go to one of his $eminars, ask what happens if more and more people start listening to folks like him…
More on Becoming a Vaccine Expert
- 50 Ways to Get Educated About Vaccines
- How to Become a Vaccine Advocate
- More Questions to Help You Become a Vaccine Skeptic
- Which Vaccines Don’t Prevent the Spread of a Disease?
- More Measles Hysteria From Bob Sears and Melissa Floyd
- Decoding Anti-Vaccine Protests
- The Very Worst of the Anti-Vaccine Movement
- Do Vaccine Mandates Force Parents to Vaccinate Their Kids?
- Did Bob Sears admit that he doesn’t “waste my breath” talking about the benefits of vaccines?
- Why Don’t People with HIV or HepB Have to Wear Badges?
- Are Vaccine Laws a Form of State Sponsored Segregation?
- Is SB 276 a Civil Rights Issue?
- Did the National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act of 1986 Cause the Immunization Schedule to Triple?
- California Doctor Invokes Holocaust Analogy, Compares Non-Vaccinating Parents To Persecuted Jews
- The annals of “I’m not antivaccine,” part 18: Dr. Bob goes full Godwin over SB 277
- Cashing In On Fear: The Danger of Dr. Sears
- Anti-Vaccine Doctor, Bob Sears, Faces Disciplinary Action
- Dr Bob Sears license on probation for invalid vaccine exemptions – again