Anti-vaccine folks think that they have come up with a winning tactic, especially as they get kicked off of more and more social media platforms.
They are taking it to the street, literally, to protest their kids needing vaccines to protect them from life-threatening vaccine-preventable diseases and attend school.
More Anti-Vaccine Protest Signs
Fortunately, like their signs, this is a very black and white issue.
Just like other anti-vaccine signs we have seen, these signs are made up of classic anti-vaccine talking points and misinformation that we have refuted a thousand times.
First things first though.
Why are these protestors dressed up like they are about to head to a 50’s sock hop?
They still think kids only got 3 to 5 shots in the 1950s and 1960s.
Although kids did get many more vaccine doses than they imagine back then, most of these folks likely long for days when kids still got measles, pneumococcal meningitis, epiglottitis, mumps, and all of the other now vaccine-preventable diseases.
It shouldn’t be a surprise that these other signs are just as easy to explain and debunk…
- 4 Billion Paid by Us Government for Vaccine Injuries and Deaths – yes, $4,060,857,713.42 has been paid by the Vaccine Court for 6,355 compensated claims for vaccine injuries since 1989, during which time billions of doses of vaccines have been given
- Vaccine Ingredients Animal Blood Pig Gelatin Monkey and Dog Kidney Rabbit Brain Insect Cells Human DNA + More – scary stuff until you learn what’s really in our vaccines
- Keep the Road to Informed Consent and Medical Freedom Open – these signs are a perversion of the idea of informed consent, as they not only misinformed people about vaccines, but they also leave out all of the risks of not getting vaccinated and protected
- Understand the Risks Allergies Seizures Brain Damage Paralysis Autoimmunity ‘Classic’ Vaccine Reactions – folks should understand both the real risks of vaccines and the risks of delaying or skipping vaccines and getting a vaccine preventable disease, which can be life-threatening
- The Same Industry That Has Half The Nation Addicted To Opioids Wants To Mandate Vaccines – it shouldn’t be surprising that many of these signs simply reflect ideas about Big Pharma conspiracy theories
- The CDC Vaccine Schedule Is Turbo Charged. Do Your Research. – turbocharged to protect us from 16 vaccine preventable diseases that used to kill our kids?
- Pharma Profits Should Not Outweigh Individual Rights – more Big Pharma
- No Shots No School Not True. Get an Exemption. – yes, all states allow medical exemptions for vaccines and some allow non-medical exemptions, but that leaves your kids unvaccinated and unprotected
- Vaccine Makes Are Exempt From Liability – this is not true
- Vaccine Science Is Not Settled. It’s Corrupt. – more Big Pharma
- Parents in the Driver’s Seat on Vaccines. Not the Government. – since there are no forced vaccinations, parents always make the ultimate choice on whether or not to vaccinate their kids
- Sounding the Alarm on Vaccine Science. Science is Never Settled. – sure, let’s replace vaccines science with anti-vaccine pseudoscience
- Vaccines Can Cause Injury and Death – although possible, it is extremely rare for vaccines to cause serious, life-threatening injuries
- Get Charged Up About Protecting Medical Freedom. Forced Vaccines Are Not American. – since vaccine mandates don’t actually force anyone to get vaccinated, this sign doesn’t really make sense
- Ready… Set… Know… Vaccines Are Not Placebo Safety Tested. – except for all of those times when they are, including saline placebos…
- Vaccines Reactions Are Not Rare. They are Rarely Reported. – while mild vaccine reactions may not be rare and may be under-reported, serious vaccine reactions are very rare.
- Put the Brakes on Vaccine Mandates. – if these folks weren’t out scaring parents away from vaccinating and protecting their kids, we wouldn’t need new vaccine laws and mandates!
- Aluminum. Good for Cars. Not for Vaccines. – aluminum salts in vaccines work as an adjuvant so that we can use fewer antigens and still get a good immune response.
If you see any of these signs, now you will know what they really mean.
Put the brakes on misinformation about vaccines.
Vaccines are safe, with few risks, and they are obviously necessary.
More on Anti-Vaccine Protest Signs
- Are There Any Long-Term Studies On Vaccine Safety?
- Ask 8 Questions Before You Skip a Vaccine
- More Questions to Help You Become a Vaccine Skeptic
- What Are the Pro and Con Arguments for Vaccines?
- Answers To Frequently Asked Questions About Immunizations
- 50 Ways to Get Educated About Vaccines
- Vaccine Schedules from the 1940s to 2019
- Anti-vaccine slogan being pushed – close but no cigar
- “Dr. Bob” Sears:Perfecting the art of the antivaccine dog whistle
- Auschwitz Museum Blasts Anti-vaxxers for Donning Yellow Stars in Protest
- Deciphering Anti-vaccine Code Words
2 thoughts on “More Anti-Vaccine Protest Signs”
Thanks for going through this.
Thanks for the great sign ideas, Vince!! And Dorit, you’re looking great, as always. Keep up the great propaganda!