Have you ever even seen someone with chicken pox?
Photos of Vaccine-Preventable Disease
And they certainly wouldn’t think that these are mild diseases that they wanted their kids to get, thinking natural immunity would be better than the immunity that they could more easily and safely get from a vaccine.
“I also warn them not to share their fears with their neighbors, because if too many people avoid the MMR, we’ll likely see the diseases increase significantly.”
Dr. Bob Sears in The Vaccine Book
We all know what happens if we stop vaccinating.
And it is not just that we get a few updated photos of kids with measles, mumps, diphtheria, and other vaccine-preventable diseases…
More on Photos of Vaccine-Preventable Diseases
- CDC – Photos of Vaccine-Preventable Diseases
- WHO – Disease control in emergencies: photo gallery
- Immunization Action Coalition Photo Gallery
- Vaccine Preventable Disease Photo Library
- Photos of Vaccine Preventable Childhood Diseases
- An update on rotavirus vaccines
- Diphtheria-like Illness due to Corynebacterium Ulcerans infection
- A Classical Case of Neonatal Varicella
- Zoster in infancy: report of a case
- Acute epiglottitis: Trends, diagnosis and management
- Post-poliomyelitis syndrome: case report
- Gregg syndrome: With blueberry muffin rash and congenital cataract.
- Light for Riley
- Surviving Influenza: Nathan’s Story
- H1N1 Survivor Advocates for Flu Vaccines after Months in Hospital
- Boy’s flu death spurs concern in Palm Beach County
- Hepatitis B Campaign Targets Asians In San Francisco
- Living with Hepatitis B
- The Ethics of Hunting Down ‘Patient Zero’
- Prevention of Typhoid Fever
- The horrible consequences of seeking “natural” immunity
- CDC – 14 Diseases You Almost Forgot About (Thanks to Vaccines)
- CDC – What Would Happen If We Stopped Vaccinations?
- What would happen if we stopped vaccination?
- What Happens When We Don’t Vaccinate?
- The Harm of Skipping Vaccinations or Delaying
- The Consequences of Refusing Vaccines
- Benefits vs. Risks
- Vaccine refusal endangers everyone, not just the unvaccinated