Which vaccines are toxic?
Which vaccines contain the most toxic ingredients?
The Myth of Toxins in Vaccines
Although you might actually find “answers” to these questions on some anti-vaccine websites, there are of course no toxic ingredients in vaccines.
“Solely the dose determines that a thing is not a poison.”
It sure does sound scary when folks describe all of the ingredients in vaccines though, doesn’t it?
It will likely surprise you to know, despite that some folks show off long lists of vaccine ingredients, the average vaccine only contains a handful of ingredients.
There are no hidden ingredients and none of the listed ingredients are toxic, especially not in the amounts that we get exposed to from vaccines.
What about formaldehyde?
Isn’t formaldehyde listed as a carcinogen?
“Formaldehyde also occurs naturally in the environment. It is produced in small amounts by most living organisms as part of normal metabolic processes.”
National Cancer Institute
Formaldehyde is actually a great example.
Formaldehyde is used in some vaccines to inactive toxins or kill viruses. Only residual amounts are actually left in the final vaccine.
“When the body breaks down formaldehyde, it does not distinguish between formaldehyde from vaccines and that which is naturally produced or environmental.”
FDA Common Ingredients in U.S. Licensed Vaccines
That small amount of residual formaldehyde is not going to cause cancer. It is the long-term exposure to high amounts of formaldehyde, usually inhaled formaldehyde, that is what we are concerned about.
“Carcinogens do not cause cancer at all times, under all circumstances.”
American Cancer Society
While formaldehyde can be a toxin, the formaldehyde in vaccines is not toxic.
Vaccine Ingredients are not Toxic
Extensive lists of all vaccine ingredients are easy to find. They are even included on the vaccine’s package insert.
And like formaldehyde, as you do your research, you will find that none of these ingredients act as toxins.
- Aborted human fetal tissue – not in vaccines
- Adjuvant 65 – not in vaccines
- Antifreeze – not in vaccines
- Chick embryos – not in vaccines
- Fetal bovine serum
- Glyphosate – not in vaccines
- Monkey kidney tissue – not in vaccines
- Polysorbate 80
- Squalene – not in childhood vaccines
Vaccines ingredients are safe.
Vaccines are safe.
More on Toxins in Vaccines
- AAP – Questions and Answers about Vaccine Ingredients
- CDC – Vaccine Excipient & Media Summary
- Vaccine Excipients
- FDA – Common Ingredients in U.S. Licensed Vaccines
- Toxic myths about vaccines
- Do vaccines contain toxic ingredients?
- Just the Vax: The Toxin Gambit
- The Toxin Gambit Part 2
- Vaccines and toxins
- Gelatin in Vaccines
- ‘Toxins’ in vaccines : a potentially deadly misunderstanding
- The “toxin gambit” on steroids
- The dose makes the poison
- The “toxin gambit,” resurrected
- Do vaccinations contain toxic chemicals which poison children?
- Listing vaccine ingredients and understanding them. There’s a difference
- Vaccines and toxins, more misunderstanding
- The “toxin gambit” resurrected
- Study – Addressing Parents’ Concerns: Do Vaccines Contain Harmful Preservatives, Adjuvants, Additives, or Residuals?
Updated August 12, 2018