Apparently, protesting kids getting vaccinated and protected against life-threatening diseases is now a thing.
Is it a new thing?
Understanding Immunization Signs That Protestors Carry
As anti-vaccine folks get kicked off of social media, they seem to be moving back into the “real world.”
It is important to understand that the signs are pure propaganda and the anti-immunization misinformation on the signs certainly isn’t new…
They all contain anti-vaccine talking points that are easily refuted.
As most of you understand, vaccine mandates don’t force anyone to get vaccinated. They are typically mandates to get vaccinated if you want your kids to attend daycare or school, etc.
Want your kids to opt out and not get vaccinated? Then in most cases you can keep them home.
You have a choice.
You would think they would at least try and get their propaganda straight.
One of their signs says kids got 9 doses in 1980 and another says 24. Which is it?
How many doses of vaccines did kids get in the 1960s and 1980s?
It shouldn’t be a surprise that nothing on the anti-immunization signs you might see is true.
- Vaccine mandates are not unconstitutional.
- Vaccine mandates do not go against the Nuremberg Code.
- Vaccines are tested against placebos, including saline placebos.
- Few live virus vaccines shed and spread diseases.
- Many safety studies have shown that vaccines are safe, including long-term safety studies.
- Vaccine ingredients do not cause cancer and do not cause autoimmune diseases. In fact, several vaccines prevent cancer!
- Vaccines are thoroughly tested for many years.
Do these folks have a right to protest?
Just like you have a right to ignore them and get your kids vaccinated and protected.
Remember, vaccines are safe, with few risks, and they are obviously necessary.
More on Anti-Immunization Signs
- About Those Anti-Vaccine Signs Some Folks Are Making
- More Anti-Vaccine Protest Signs
- V is for Vaccine
- Why Aren’t Vaccines Regulated like Drugs?
- Can Parents Still Sue Vaccine Manufacturers?
- More Questions to Help You Become a Vaccine Skeptic
- What Are the Pro and Con Arguments for Vaccines?
- Anti-Vaccine Movement Timeline and History
- Going viral in the online anti-vaccine wars
- Anti-vaccine slogan being pushed – close but no cigar
- “Dr. Bob” Sears:Perfecting the art of the antivaccine dog whistle
- Auschwitz Museum Blasts Anti-vaxxers for Donning Yellow Stars in Protest
- Deciphering Anti-vaccine Code Words
- What the Supreme Court Has Said About Mandating Vaccines for School: Jacobson v. Massachusetts
- Why is the Church of Scientology helping antivaxers in a last ditch attempt to block passage of SB 276?
5 thoughts on “Understanding Immunization Signs That Protestors Carry”
Let’s see some REAL PROOF that vaccines are safe and effective. You know, some non bias, peer reviewed, double blind studies. All these parents can’t be wrong, STOP spreading the lies and HUGE profits for BIG PHARMA! Vaccine injury and deaths are real, start with reading a vaccine insert and let me know how all
Those additives, which have all been listed AS CAUSTIC and all having neurological consequences , are making our kids healthier, I’ll wait……
HOW is a healthy UN vaccinated person a threat to ANYONE? Why is it that the Vaccine ingredients are MUCH higher in INJECTED chemicals than what is considered High dose for ingestion by the FDA and EPA? Why do you LIARS continue to spew that Vaccines are Inherently healthy when they are NOT? Did you know that your response of less than 1 in a million will be harmed is FALSE, its more like 100 or even MORE because only 1 % get REPORTED? You dont know what your talking about and are the ones spreading real FALSE MISINFORMATION, not us.
No correlation between SIDS and Vaccines? Its listed, on the vaccine Inserts themselves, that SIDS episodes have been known to occur after receiving the vaccine. Where exactly are you getting your sources for this Misinformation you are spreading? Shall I post the video footage from the ACIP meeting where they admitted No vaccines had been tested for safety synergistically? Then they went ahead and voted to make them be added to the schedule. Please get your facts straight before you post things like this because it shows your lack of knowledge and lack of concern for citizens health and well being.
Vaccines are actually not tested against placebos. Or saline solutions. I’m not on the anti vaccine wagon per se but they test them against already approved versions of vaccines. And while testing of vaccines is short it isnt 4.5 days they do only do follow up for upwards of 30 days. And then they leave it up to self reporting to vaers but not many people know vaers actually exists, even doctors become befuddled when you ask them about it. A Harvard study claims less than 1% of adverse events are actually reported to vaers. So honestly their testing is lacking. And flawed at best.
“A Harvard study claims less than 1% of adverse events are actually reported to vaers.”
I’m not sure “99i% of adverse events are too minor to report” is as serious a burn as you think.
P.S. I’m not antiHeather, but I’m concerned that so many people named Heather have turned out to be murderers or abusers. Can we really trust any Heather until she has been thoroughly investigated?