Do you know why folks still think that vaccine shedding is a problem?
Yup. Folks keep posting and sharing misinformation about vaccine shedding!
More Misinformation on Vaccine Shedding
Are these real signs that are warning people about shedding?
Maybe, but that doesn’t mean that they are accurate.
Are some places overly cautious or just not up-to-date on the current guidelines on vaccine safety?
If you read the latest guidelines it is clear. Vaccine shedding is rarely a problem when visiting most people in the hospital.
More on Misinformation on Vaccine Shedding
- Johns Hopkins Hospital Warns Patients about Vaccine Shedding
- People with Cancer Are at Risk from Unvaccinated Kids
- When is Shedding Season?
- Does the FluMist Vaccine Shed?
- Can I Get Rotavirus from My Recently Vaccinated Baby?
- St. Jude Inpatient Visiting Guidelines
- Can vaccines cause or spread diseases?
- “Vaccine Shedding”: Time Up For Another Vaccine Myth
- The Chickenpox Vaccine and Shedding Concerns
- Shedding Doubt: Are Live Vaccines Contagious?
- Ask the Experts about Rotavirus Vaccines
- What is “vaccine shedding” and is it a threat?
- Quick Links: Vaccine Shedding
- Smallpox Vaccine Questions & Answers