Does your pediatrician have any signs or posters up on the doors or walls?
If they do, it is probably just a sign alerting you that flu vaccines are available or a reminder to cover their cough when they are sick.
Or maybe they have some educational posters up to educate parents about the overuse of antibiotics, how to wash your hands, or when to call poison control.
Vaccine Signs You Might See at Your Pediatricians Office
Some pediatricians also have signs and posters about vaccines and vaccine preventable diseases:
Got questions about vaccines?
Get your answers before your pediatrician puts up a sign that they are firing all unvaccinated kids.
More Vaccine Signs and Posters
- Pediatrician’s Sign Goes Viral: ‘Not Vaccinating Your Kids Leaves Them Vulnerable’
- CDC – Latest Childhood Immunization Print Ads and Posters
- CDC – Latest Posters to Promote Vaccination of Preteens and Teens
- Posters, Bullhorns And Skirts Help Spread The Word About Vaccines
- HHS ANNOUNCES NEW DR. SEUSS CAMPAIGN TO INCREASE CHILDHOOD IMMUNIZATION AWARENESS
- Genius ‘Star Wars’ Poster Campaigned For Vaccines In 1977
- Review – Parents’ and informal caregivers’ views and experiences of communication about routine childhood vaccination: a synthesis of qualitative evidence.
- Immunization Booklets, Posters and Other Materials
- Visual Culture and Public Health Posters
- Vaccines for Children Posters
- Immunization Campaigns and Posters