Need to get educated about vaccines?
In addition to reading through the Vaxopedia, these articles and websites can help you see through the myths and conspiracy theories that might make you think about delaying or skipping one or more vaccines.
- How to Do Research About Vaccines on the Internet
- An Important Immunization Message from the AAP
- Tactics and Tropes of the Antivaccine Movement
- CDC – Vaccine Education
- Responding to Concerns About Vaccines
- A one stop shop for immunization training and resources
- Top 20 Questions about Vaccination
- 124 Research Papers Supporting the Vaccine/Autism Link…or Not. No, They Don’t.
- Are Vaccines Safe?
- Vaccines are Effective
- I was Duped by the Anti- Vaccine Movement
- Why Worry About the Unvaccinated?
- Vaccines—Calling the Shots
- 10 Questions To Distinguish Real From Fake Science
- Countering Dr. Sears
- Vaccine Science: Evaluating Scientific Information and Studies
- Nine Questions, Nine Answers.
- More Evidence for the Safety of Vaccines
- Why my child is fully vaccinated
- Dear parents, you are being lied to.
- The 10 Pro-vaccine Commandments According to Anti-vaccinationists
- What Happens When We Don’t Vaccinate?
- 8 Reasons You Are Wrong About Not Vaccinating Your Daughter
- 75 studies that show no link between vaccines and autism
- To all who use Paul Offit’s 10,000 vaccine paper to scare others–put up or shut up.
- Fight the Flu with Facts
- Top Reasons to Get Vaccinated
- A Parent’s Guide to Vaccination
- The Questioning Parent
- Learning the Hard Way: My Journey from #AntiVaxx to Science
- Clear Answers & Smart Advice About Your Baby’s Shots from Ari Brown, MD
- Our Favorite Vaccine Videos
- Antivax Myths List
Still have questions?
Your pediatrician can be a great resource.