Update – This report was removed from VAERS because it was said to be “completely made up.”
Why do some people think that a toddler died after getting a COVID-19 vaccine?
The usual suspects…
Fact Checking a Report of a Toddler COVID-19 Vaccine Death
But is there really a report in VAERS about this case?
is was, but it’s clearly a mistake fake.
What’s wrong with the report?
For one thing, the Pfizer trials for younger children didn’t start until March 24, well after this child supposedly got vaccinated – with their second dose. The Moderna pediatric trails in children under age 12 years also started in mid-March.
And there isn’t a vaccine study site for the Pfizer vaccine in Virginia.
What about the other VAERS report mentioned in one of the comments?
This “vaccine death” supposedly is a one year old who shot themself a few days after getting a COVID-19 vaccine. But again, this was well before young children were being vaccinated.
And tragically, while toddlers do unintentionally shoot themselves when they find guns in their homes, these shootings would never be characterized as a suicide!
Lastly, if a toddler in a COVID-19 vaccine trial really did die, the trial would be paused. Remember when the Johnson& Johnson and AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine trials were temporarily paused over safety concerns with a few patients?
“Knowingly filing a false VAERS report is a violation of Federal law (18 U.S. Code § 1001) punishable by fine and imprisonment.”Report an Adverse Event to VAERS
Not surprisingly, this VAERS report was removed for being “totally made up.“
Report of a Toddler’s COVID-19 Vaccine Death Fact Check
Since the pediatric COVID-19 vaccine trials had not yet even started when these children supposedly died, these reports are almost certainly mistakes.
More on COVID-19 VAERS Reports
- COVID-19 Vaccine Safety Monitoring Systems
- Who is Sherri Tenpenny?
- Was the World Bank Buying COVID-19 Test Kits in 2017 and 2018?
- About Those COVID-19 Vaccine Deaths
- Has There Been an Increase in Reports of Deaths in VAERS?
- Deaths Following COVID-19 Vaccination – Understanding Background Rates
- More on COVID-19 Vaccine Deaths
- The Truth About COVID-19 Vaccines
- I’m Not Anti-Vaccine, I Just Don’t Believe in the COVID-19 Vaccine
- Pfizer Begins Testing Its Vaccine in Young Children
- Getting to know Sherri Tenpenny – a guide
- Research, you’re doing it wrong: A look at Tenpenny’s “Vaccine Research Library”
- Sherri Tenpenny claims her anti-vaccine comments are like Jesus
- New measles myth from vaccine denier Sherri Tenpenny – not a disease
- No, the Moderna and Pfizer RNA vaccines for COVID-19 will not “permanently alter your DNA”
- Report an Adverse Event to VAERS