Why do some people think that the COVID-19 vaccine have caused hundreds or thousands of deaths and injuries?
The usual suspects…
About Those COVID-19 Vaccine Deaths
Of course, these are simply the number of VAERS reports.
“Reports of all possible associations between vaccines and adverse events (possible side effects) are filed in VAERS. Therefore, VAERS collects data on any adverse event following vaccination, be it coincidental or truly caused by a vaccine. The report of an adverse event to VAERS is not documentation that a vaccine caused the event.”Guide to Interpreting VAERS Data
VAERS reports that have not triggered any alerts or signals, except for an extra risk for anaphylaxis in some patients.
VAERS reports that are not confirmed to actually be caused by COVID-19 vaccines.
VAERS reports that came after over 93 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were given!
COVID-19 vaccines that will hopefully put a stop to all of the people getting sick and dying with COVID-19.
“To date, VAERS has not detected patterns in cause of death that would indicate a safety problem with COVID-19 vaccines.”COVID-19 Reported Adverse Events
COVID-19 vaccines are safe, with few risks, and are very effective.
Don’t let anyone scare you away from getting vaccinated and protected, especially not when they are simply misinterpreting VAERS reports.
More on COVID-19 Vaccine Deaths
- Are You Getting an Experimental COVID-19 Vaccine?
- Deaths Following COVID-19 Vaccination – Understanding Background Rates
- Did 23 People Die in Norway After Getting COVID-19 Vaccinations?
- Have Thousands Been Negatively Affected After Getting a COVID-19 Vaccine?
- The Truth About COVID-19 Vaccines
- I’m Not Anti-Vaccine, I Just Don’t Believe in the COVID-19 Vaccine
- COVID-19 Vaccination Questions and Answers
- How Often Do Severe Events Occur After Vaccines?
- How Many People Die in the USA Every Year from Being Vaccinated?
- Are Fewer Than 1% of Vaccine Injuries Reported to VAERS?
- CDC – COVID-19 Reported Adverse Events
- FDA – COVID-19 vaccine safety update
- Fact check: Reports of adverse effects in US database aren’t confirmed to be linked to vaccination
- Data from vaccine reporting site being misrepresented online
- Covid-19 vaccines haven’t caused 460 deaths
- No link between COVID-19 vaccine and 4 Utahns who died after shots, medical examiner says
- Instagram Post Makes Invalid Comparison Between COVID-19 and Flu Vaccines
- Do COVID-19 vaccines cause heart attacks and cardiac death?
- Misuse of the VAERS database: An old antivax deception repackaged to spread fear of COVID-19 vaccines
- Antivaxxers’ efforts to undermine confidence in COVID-19 vaccines continue apace
- Norway COVID-19 vaccine deaths – another anti-vaxxer myth debunked
- Dr Gregory Michael dies after COVID-19 vaccine – what are the facts?
- COVID-19 vaccine safety signals – ACIP reports good news so far
2 thoughts on “About Those COVID-19 Vaccine Deaths”
And for those who claim “but people died during the trial” they need to be reminded that more people died taking the placebo – than died with a vaccine – and there is no evidence that the vaccine (or the placebo for that matter) caused the deaths.
If anti vaxxers applied their logic consistently they would conclude that – “getting the vaccine reduces the probability of death” – which of course is an unacceptable conclusion for them.
I know of people who suffered a severe reaction but their ego and pride kept them in denial and acknowledge it ‘could’ have been the vaccine they had a 1-2 weeks ago. They didn’t report it. I can imagine lots of people are like that. It’s as though they want to hold fast so as not to prove correct those that said not to take the vax.lol. It’s sad.