What have you been hearing about COVID-19 vaccine deaths?
Are you sure you have been getting the full story?
More on COVID-19 Vaccine Deaths
Take the case of the man in Italy who died the day after getting his COVID-19 vaccine…
Did you know that there is no evidence that his death is associated with the COVID-19 vaccine he had recently received?
“My husband believed in the vaccine and we must continue to believe in it.”Simona Riussi
And that his wife has made a statement in support of COVID-19 vaccines?
Why Do People Die After Getting Their COVID-19 Vaccine?
While it is easy to blame the vaccine when someone dies soon after they have been vaccinated, it is very important to keep in mind that people were dying before we had a COVID-19 vaccine.
Does that mean it can’t be the vaccine?
Of course not!
“Part of our continuous analysis includes an evaluation of natural death rates over time, to determine if any specific trends or patterns are occurring that might indicate a vaccine safety concern. Based on age-stratified all-cause mortality in England and Wales taken from the Office for National Statistics death registrations, several thousand deaths are expected to have occurred, naturally, within 7 days of the many millions of doses of vaccines administered so far, mostly in the elderly.”Coronavirus vaccine – weekly summary of Yellow Card reporting Updated 11 March 2021
But that’s why we have safety studies, both before the vaccines get approved and ongoing safety studies to make sure rates of death and other conditions aren’t rising.
“Usage of the AstraZeneca has increased rapidly and as such, so has reporting of fatal events with a temporal association with vaccination however, this does not indicate a link between vaccination and the fatalities reported. Review of individual reports and patterns of reporting does not suggest the vaccine played a role in the death.”Coronavirus vaccine – weekly summary of Yellow Card reporting Updated 11 March 2021
And so far, they aren’t!
“Many thousands of people develop blood clots annually in the EU for different reasons. The number of thromboembolic events overall in vaccinated people seems not to be higher than that seen in the general population.”EMA’s safety committee continues investigation of COVID-19 Vaccine AstraZeneca and thromboembolic events – further update
That’s news which should reassure everyone.
Tragically, as they have in the past, media reports of these incidents and the practice of pausing vaccination campaigns will still scare people away from getting vaccinated and protected.
More on COVID-19 Vaccine Deaths
- Those Times Other Countries Impulsively Banned Vaccines
- Why Are Vaccine Schedules Different in Each Country?
- COVID-19 VAERS Reports
- Did Marvin Hagler Die After a Vaccine Reaction?
- Deaths Following COVID-19 Vaccination – Understanding Background Rates
- Did 23 People Die in Norway After Getting COVID-19 Vaccinations?
- Have Thousands Been Negatively Affected After Getting a COVID-19 Vaccine?
- The Truth About COVID-19 Vaccines
- I’m Not Anti-Vaccine, I Just Don’t Believe in the COVID-19 Vaccine
- COVID-19 Vaccination Questions and Answers
- CDC – Selected Adverse Events Reported after COVID-19 Vaccination
- AIFA stops AstraZeneca jab as precautionary measure
- The teacher’s wife who died in Biella: “My husband believed in the vaccine and we must continue to believe in it”
- Coronavirus vaccine – weekly summary of Yellow Card reporting Updated 11 March 2021
- Safety of COVID-19 Vaccines
- EMA’s safety committee continues investigation of COVID-19 Vaccine AstraZeneca and thromboembolic events – further update
- Do COVID-19 vaccines cause heart attacks and cardiac death?
- Did the Pfizer/BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine cause Dr. Gregory Michael’s fatal ITP?
- Norway COVID-19 vaccine deaths – another anti-vaxxer myth debunked
- Deaths after Fluad flu vaccine and the epidemic of panic in Italy
- The “Fluad Case” in Italy: Could it have been dealt differently?
- Statistics show thousands of Minnesotans will die after getting the COVID vaccine — but not because of it
- No link between COVID-19 vaccine and 4 Utahns who died after shots, medical examiner says
- Anti-Vaccine Activists Peddle Theories That Covid Shots Are Deadly, Undermining Vaccination