Why do some people think that there has been has there been an increase in reports of deaths in VAERS?
Well, there has been…
Has There Been an Increase in Reports of Deaths in VAERS?
Yes, there have been many more reports of deaths to VAERS in 2021.
Many more than a typical year.
Many more than a typical year that didn’t include an extra 113 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines being given.
“Reports of all possible associations between vaccines and adverse events (possible side effects) are filed in VAERS. Therefore, VAERS collects data on any adverse event following vaccination, be it coincidental or truly caused by a vaccine. The report of an adverse event to VAERS is not documentation that a vaccine caused the event.”Guide to Interpreting VAERS Data
Of course, this being VAERS, that doesn’t mean any of those deaths were actually caused by all of those extra vaccines being given.
But the simple fact that the majority of those extra vaccines this year were given to folks who are over age 65 years does give a clue as to why we are seeing more reports of deaths in VAERS.
Mortality rates naturally increase as you get older.
And, in general, that has nothing to do with getting vaccinated and protected.
Importantly, with all of the deaths, no safety signals have been detected in VAERS that might indicate a problem with our COVID-19 vaccines.
Get vaccinated and protected as soon as you can.
More on VAERS Deaths
- Did Marvin Hagler Die After a Vaccine Reaction?
- Deaths Following COVID-19 Vaccination – Understanding Background Rates
- Have Thousands Been Negatively Affected After Getting a COVID-19 Vaccine?
- The Truth About COVID-19 Vaccines
- I’m Not Anti-Vaccine, I Just Don’t Believe in the COVID-19 Vaccine
- COVID-19 Vaccination Questions and Answers
- Are Fewer Than 1% of Vaccine Injuries Reported to VAERS?
- Guide to Interpreting VAERS Data
- CDC – Selected Adverse Events Reported after COVID-19 Vaccination
- Dr Gregory Michael dies after COVID-19 vaccine – what are the facts?
- Statistics show thousands of Minnesotans will die after getting the COVID vaccine — but not because of it
- No link between COVID-19 vaccine and 4 Utahns who died after shots, medical examiner says
- Anti-Vaccine Activists Peddle Theories That Covid Shots Are Deadly, Undermining Vaccination
- Fact check: Reports of adverse effects in US database aren’t confirmed to be linked to vaccination
- Data from vaccine reporting site being misrepresented online
- VAERS data on COVID vaccines misinterpreted, no deaths tied to vaccines