What is it about a public health emergency that makes everyone think that they are an expert and they know the best way to do things?
Should we really stop using our COVID-19 vaccines in the middle of a pandemic that has already killed over 2.7 million in the world, including over 540,000 in the United States alone?
About Those Urgent COVID-19 Vaccine Safety Warnings
Should we stop using our COVID-19 vaccines that have continuously been shown to be safe and effective?
Should we stop using our COVID-19 vaccines because a very vocal minority of doctors and scientists whose arguments go against the consensus of the great majority of experts in the world said that we should?
“We note that a wide range of side effects is being reported following vaccination of previously healthy younger individuals with the gene-based COVID-19 vaccines. Moreover, there have been numerous media reports from around the world of care homes being struck by COVID-19 within days of vaccination of residents. While we recognise that these occurrences might, every one of them, have been unfortunate coincidences, we are concerned that there has been and there continues to be inadequate scrutiny of the possible causes of illness or death under these circumstances, and especially so in the absence of post-mortems examinations.”Urgent Open Letter from Doctors and Scientists to the European Medicines Agency regarding COVID-19 Vaccine Safety Concerns
So what can you make of their urgent letter?
We assume that you will ignore it and get vaccinated and protected, as it doesn’t make a whole lot of sense.
“The sweeping across the globe of SARS-CoV-2 created a pandemic of illness associated with many deaths. However, by the time of consideration for approval of the vaccines, the health systems of most countries were no longer under imminent threat of being overwhelmed because a growing proportion of the world had already been infected and the worst of the pandemic had already abated. Consequently, we demand conclusive evidence that an actual emergency existed at the time of the EMA granting Conditional Marketing Authorisation to the manufacturers of all three vaccines, to justify their approval for use in humans by the EMA, purportedly because of such an emergency.”Urgent Open Letter from Doctors and Scientists to the European Medicines Agency regarding COVID-19 Vaccine Safety Concerns
For example, where is this evidence that the worst of the pandemic is over? Sure, some countries are coming off recent highs, but COVID-19 cases and deaths in other countries are on the rise.
“There are serious concerns, including but not confined to those outlined above, that the approval of the COVID-19 vaccines by the EMA was premature and reckless, and that the administration of the vaccines constituted and still does constitute “human experimentation”, which was and still is in violation of the Nuremberg Code.”Urgent Open Letter from Doctors and Scientists to the European Medicines Agency regarding COVID-19 Vaccine Safety Concerns
That last paragraph makes a little more “sense” when you look at some of the other work of the folks who wrote this letter…
“As in other democracies, Germany’s early coronavirus disinformation mixed rumors, truth-adjacent content, home remedies, out-of-context imagery, and a minimization of the crisis. Germany saw a crop of debunked but credentialed so-called experts minting conspiracy theories and undermining fact-based information. One prominent example is Sucharit Bhakdi, German Thai epidemiologist, who has started a YouTube channel claiming that COVID-19 deaths are exaggerated, linking deaths in China and Italy to air pollution, and calling lockdowns unconstitutional.”Germany Is Losing the Fight Against QAnon
- Sucharit Bhakdi, MD – a retired microbiologist who, even before any COVID-19 vaccines had been developed, wrote that COVID-19 vaccines would be pointless because COVID-19 was not more dangerous than the flu.
- Karina Reiss, PhD – Dr. Bhakdi’s wife and coauthor of the books Corona, False Alarm? and Bogeyman Infections – Myths, Delusions and Reality
- Margareta Griesz-Brisson, MD, PhD – a neurologist who has pushed misinformation about the safety of wearing face masks, saying that they lead to oxygen deprivation, and don’t work against SARS-CoV-2 anyway.
- Martin Haditsch, MD PhD – a microbiologist who thinks that lockdowns will lead to a global economic disaster. He is also against mass testing.
- Stefan Hockertz – a toxicologist who doesn’t think the COVID-19 vaccines are safe because they were made too quickly.
- Andreas Sönnichsen, MD – a family practice doctor who has said that “We will have to live with the virus,” and argues against requirements for masks, social distancing, and testing.
- Michael Yeadon BSc, PhD – this is the scientist that used to work for Pfizer and said we didn’t need vaccines in the UK because the pandemic was effectively over – back in October 2020. It wasn’t…
So it should be clear that these folks have an agenda.
And it shouldn’t be a surprise to anyone that they are against COVID-19 vaccines, after all, many of them were against COVID-19 vaccines before we even had COVID-19 vaccines!
It should also be clear that you can safely ignore this “urgent warning,” just like all of the others we have seen from folks trying to scare people away from getting vaccinated and protected to help stop the COVID-19 pandemic.
Remember when Yeadon tried to stop the COVID-19 vaccine trials?
The former Pfizer scientist claimed that the COVID-19 vaccine might be able to “prevent the formation of a placenta which would result in vaccinated women essentially becoming infertile.”
Of course, that doesn’t happen.
After learning about these warnings, The Great Barrington Declaration, and the stuff Geert Vanden Bossche and Peter Doshi have been saying, hopefully everyone is learning to be more skeptical and won’t let these folks scare them away from getting vaccinated and protected.
COVID-19 vaccines are safe, with few risks, and are definitely necessary if we want to end the pandemic.
More on COVID-19 Vaccine Safety
- Who is Geert Vanden Bossche?
- What Do Anti-Maskers Have in Common With Anti-Vaxxers?
- Answering Your Concerns About the COVID-19 Vaccine Development Process
- Are You Getting an Experimental COVID-19 Vaccine?
- The COVID-19 Vaccines As Gene Therapy
- I’m Not Anti-Vaccine, I Just Don’t Believe in the COVID-19 Vaccine
- About Those COVID-19 Vaccine Deaths
- COVID-19 Vaccination Questions and Answers
- COVID-19 Vaccines for Pregnant and Breastfeeding Moms
- The Truth About COVID-19 Vaccines
- Who’s Anti-Vaccine Now?
- Dr. Hooman Noorchashm and #ScreenB4Vaccine, revisited
- It was inevitable that antivaxxers would claim that COVID-19 vaccines make females infertile
- mRNA vaccine myths – anti-vax lies about COVID-19 vaccines (UPDATED)
- Vaccination against Covid-19 “pointless”? Sucharit Bhakdi makes unsubstantiated claims
- Germany Is Losing the Fight Against QAnon
- Fact check: Face masks do not cause “terrible damage” to the brain by depriving it of oxygen
- Local doctors are calling for the corona measures to be withdrawn
- Former Pfizer employee wrong that coronavirus pandemic is ‘effectively over’ in UK
- The ex-Pfizer scientist who became an anti-vax hero
- No Evidence Vaccines Impact Fertility
- Quoth the anti-vaccine group SANE Vax: Beware HPV DNA in Gardasil!
- Gardasil DNA and aluminum – myth debunking time
- Robust spike antibody responses and increased reactogenicity in seropositive individuals after a single dose of SARS-CoV-2 mRNA vaccine
- Addressing the claims presented by Drs Chris Shaw and Sin Hang Lee
1 thought on “About Those Urgent COVID-19 Vaccine Safety Warnings”
If what they are saying is B.S., then prove them wrong. I am positive that they are not trying to spread COVID, by telling you not to get the vaccine. These doctors have a right to be concerned that the vaccine is deadly, they want to be proven wrong! So prove their so called conspiracy theories wrong. The Vaccines are still in clinical trials and everyone taking the vaccine is their lab Rat! I am sure if you were one of the people effected by the vaccine, you would feel different. Also, because these vaccines are still in trial, the companies are not liable for any negative side effects or deaths. Oh and if someone does suffer a terrible side effect, good luck on insurance covering you since you knowingly took a vaccine still in clinical trials. You may think you have the facts but you don’t! The FDA still has not approved the vaccines yet. If it is so safe then why hasn’t the FDA approved them yet? Do you know back in the day how many times people wanted to rush a vaccine saying it is safe and they gave it to people and actually paralyzed them? They were wrong and took it off the market. What about the so called swine flu, and the vaccine for that? That proved unsafe as well. If you have a reason to doubt the doctors that think the vaccine is unsafe, then you provide the proof that it isn’t. PROVE THEM WRONG IF YOU THINK YOU ARE RIGHT!