Now that we know that alternative facts are a thing, we should all be good at recognizing alternative COVID vaccine facts so that we don’t let anyone scare us away from vaccinating and protecting our kids.
Don’t take the risk of believing this anti-vaccine propaganda.
Alternative COVID Vaccine Facts
Anti-vaccine propaganda that can scare you away from getting your family vaccinated and protected.
We know that all of the COVID vaccines that have been authorized for use have been well studied and have completed phase I, II, and III clinical trials. Sure, some of the phase III clinical trials are ongoing, but those are mainly in those folks who still need an authorization, including younger kids and pregnant women, etc.
And we know that:
- with all of the talk on social media of supposed COVID vaccine side effects, is it any wonder that some liability protections were instituted and that vaccine injury claims are going through the Countermeasures Injury Compensation Program (CICP)
- COVID vaccines have been shown to stop you from catching SARS-CoV-2 and passing it on to others
- in addition to reducing symptoms if you get COVID-19, getting vaccinated can help prevent you from getting sick in the first place, can prevent transmission to others, and prevent hospitalization, etc.
- no animals in COVID-19 trials got sick when they were exposed to wild SARS-CoV-2 virus, although this did happen in previous coronavirus trials, which made researchers very aware of the dangers of antibody-dependent enhancement
- all vaccines are evaluated for mutagenicity, carcinogenicity and impairment of fertility
- like reports of shedding and infertility issues, reports that COVID vaccines are raising concerns about genotoxicity and serious autoimmunity are not true
- except in VAERS and other passive reporting systems, there are no signals to indicate that COVID vaccines are causing deaths or serious injury, except that some of them rarely cause anaphylaxis and blood clots
So no, folks trying to scare you away from getting vaccinated and protected don’t have any real facts to back up their claims.
They have COVID-19 vaccine misinformation and propaganda.
They have PRATTS – points refuted a thousand times already.
Don’t believe them.
Be more skeptical.
More on Alternative Vaccine Facts
- The Truth About COVID-19 Vaccines
- 12 Vaccine Truths from the Disinformation Dozen Explained
- It’s Not Just the Disinformation Dozen
- About Those Urgent COVID-19 Vaccine Safety Warnings
- The Media’s Role in Pushing Vaccine Misinformation
- What Are the COVID-19 Vaccine Side Effects?
- The eight most common myths about Covid vaccines
- Coronavirus: Every claim about COVID-19 made by anti-lockdown group Voices for Freedom debunked by scientists
- CDC – Science Brief: Background Rationale and Evidence for Public Health Recommendations for Fully Vaccinated People
- 6 myths about the COVID-19 vaccines — debunked
- Christian Elliot’s “18 Reasons I Won’t Be Getting a Covid Vaccine”: Viral antivaccine misinformation
- COVID-19 vaccine facts and myths – UPDATED info about the new vaccines
- CDC – COVID-19 Myths and Facts
- COVID FactChecks
- Fact check: What’s true and what’s false about the COVID-19 vaccine
- False COVID-19 vaccine claims persist on Facebook, despite a ban. Here’s why.
- COVID Misinformation Alerts
- Inaccurate Covid vaccine ‘Q&A’: fact checked
5 thoughts on “Alternative COVID Vaccine Facts”
Pingback: Are COVID Vaccines Being Used As Bioweapons? - VAXOPEDIA
Pingback: Antibody-Dependent Enhancement and COVID Vaccines - VAXOPEDIA
Pingback: The Truth About COVID-19 Vaccines - VAXOPEDIA
Pingback: Christian Eriksen's Cardiac Arrest Was Not Caused by a COVID Vaccine - VAXOPEDIA
Pingback: Myths About a Door-to-Door COVID Vaccination Campaign? - VAXOPEDIA