Why do some people think that a “highly cited COVID doctor” has uncovered some plot by the government to hide COVID vaccine deaths?
The usual suspects…
Did a Highly Cited Doctor Say That the Government is Scrubbing COVID Vaccine Deaths?
As you have likely suspected, there is a lot wrong with these claims though.
“One of the world’s most prominent medical doctors with expertise in treating COVID-19 has gone on the record with a scathing rebuke of the U.S. government’s approach to fighting the virus.”Highly cited COVID doctor comes to stunning conclusion: Gov’t ‘scrubbing unprecedented numbers’ of injection-related deaths
Who is this “highly cited” COVID doctor?
A “highly cited” COVID doctor whose own replies and articles make up many of the citations for his article outlining his rationale for the outpatient treatment for COVID-19 infections? A treatment guideline that actually received very few citations?
Is he really “one of the world’s most prominent medical doctors with expertise in treating COVID-19?”
Uh, no, he’s not.
The doctor in question is Peter McCullough, a cardiologist without any special infectious disease training or expertise in vaccines.
A cardiologist who throughout the pandemic had been pushing a cocktail approach to treating COVID-19, with monoclonal antibodies, zinc, vitamin D, vitamin C, hydroxychloroquine, ivermectim, azithromycin, doxycycline, inhaled budesonide, prednisone, colchicine, and aspirin, etc.
A cocktail approach that has been shown to be ineffective, except for the use of monoclonal antibodies.
Echoing the advice of Joe Rogan, he recently said that “People under 50 who fundamentally have no health risks, there’s no scientific rationale for them to ever become vaccinated.”
There are too many reports of COVID vaccine deaths in VAERS.
You would think that someone with a Master of Public Health and a degree in General Epidemiology would understand how VAERS works, right?
Instead, Peter McCullough:
- believes that the impact of COVID-19 vaccines will be less than 1% because he says that the attack rate in the original clinical trials was less than 1%
- pushes the idea of artificially low vaccine efficacy rates… has he seen the reports about breakthrough infections?
- brings up the 1976 swine flu pandemic, saying the program was killed after 500 cases of GBS and 25 deaths, except for the fact that there was no evidence of swine flu transmission and that year had more to do with ending the program early more than anything else
- tries to compare yearly flu vaccine deaths in VAERS to COVID-19 vaccine deaths in VAERS, apparently not understanding that COVID-19 vaccines initially went to older folks with the highest mortality rates
- pushes the idea of a “scrubbing” of COVID vaccine deaths and that the Trusted News Initiative, instead of combating fake news and misinformation, is somehow hiding the “truth” about COVID-19 vaccines because they are worried about vaccine hesitancy. I guess that’s why they didn’t publish stories about anything negative about vaccines, like blood clots and the Janssen vaccine pause?!? Oh wait, they did…
- says that the risk of blood clots from the mRNA vaccines are 30 times that of the J&J vaccine, even though those vaccines don’t have any extra risk of blood clots and natural COVID infections have high risk of blood clots!
- repeats the myth that 60 to 70% of COVID patients are vaccinated
- states that the COVID-19 vaccines only provide narrow immunity against the original wild strain of SARS-CoV-2, I guess missing all of the studies that have shown that they provide immunity against most of the new variants
- misinterprets why a COVID-19 vaccine trial in Australia was stopped after participants developed false positive HIV tests, stating that it was because “code for the virus, parts of the code that were attempted to be used in an Australian vaccine turned HIV tests positive.” In reality, it was not the code for SARS-CoV-2 virus, but part of a HIV virus protein that caused the problem with that vaccine.
- pushes the idea that vaccines may be dangerous or are wasted on people who have already had COVID-19, even though studies are showing that they have an even greater immune response that folks who were uninfected
- has testified before the HHS committee that India has few COVID-19 deaths because they give everyone hydroxychloroquine first line with other drugs, which doesn’t explain all of the deaths in their new COVID wave…
- even brings up the Nuremberg Code…
- and of course, Peter McCullough thinks that the SARS-CoV-2 virus is a manufactured virus, that Dr. Fauci was “at the scene of the crime,” and that this was “probably bioterrorism that went wrong…”
Maybe he should have stuck with cardiology.
“The United States government has made a decision, along with the stakeholders, the CDC, NIH, FDA, Big Pharma, World Health Organization, Gates Foundation – they have made a commitment to mass vaccination as a solution to the COVID-19 pandemic and we are going to really be witness to what’s going to happen in history. We are sitting on, right now, the biggest number of vaccine deaths, there have been tens of thousands of hospitalizations, all attributable to the vaccine, and going strong.”Peter McCullough
Or at the very least, maybe he can stop telling people that he graduated from UT Southwestern Medical School in Dallas!
“Right now, the vaccine program is voluntary. That’s one of the problems. I think it should take a doctor’s order. Because at least then we could hold doctors feet to the fire with respect to safety, efficacy, and liability.”Peter McCullough
“We have doctors who are off the rails.”Peter McCullough
More than anything though, I’m beyond frustrated that “we” do nothing as all of these doctors who are off the rails continue their “panic prescribing” and prescription hype and now spread misinformation and propaganda that scares people away from getting vaccinated and protected.
More on Peter McCullough and COVID Vaccine Deaths
- It’s Not Just the Disinformation Dozen
- About Those Urgent COVID-19 Vaccine Safety Warnings
- Who Are the Real COVID-19 Experts?
- Why There is Still So Much COVID-19 Confusion
- Why Do Some People Still Think Hydroxychloroquine Works for COVID-19?
- The Latest COVID-19 Treatment Regimens
- COVID-19 Vaccines for Pregnant and Breastfeeding Moms
- The AV Response to the COVID-19 Pandemic
- More Questions to Help You Become a Vaccine Skeptic
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Treatment Guidelines
- COVID-19 Therapeutics Prioritized for Testing in Clinical Trials
- CURE Drug Repurposing Collaboratory
- Study of the Treatment and Outcomes in Critically Ill Patients With COVID-19 (STOP-COVID)
- CORONA (COvid19 Registry of Off-label & New Agents) Project
- Reflections on the 1976 Swine Flu Vaccination Program
Highly cited COVID doctor comes to stunning conclusion: Gov’t ‘scrubbing unprecedented numbers’ of injection-related deaths ‘TRUTH’ With RFK, Jr. and Dr. Peter McCullough: The Age of COVID and Abrogation of Hippocratic Oath North Texas Doctor Recovers from COVID-19 Using Hydroxychloroquine
- US cardiologist makes false claims about Covid-19 vaccination
- The American Journal of Medicine didn’t recommend hydroxychloroquine as a treatment for COVID-19; scientific evidence doesn’t show hydroxychloroquine is effective against COVID-19
- Dr Peter McCullough Shares COVID-19 Vaccine Misinfo In Texas Senate
- The Vaccine Safety Datalink: successes and challenges monitoring vaccine safety
- Comments on the Pathophysiological Basis and Rationale for Early Treatment of COVID-19
- An incomplete list of COVID-19 quackery
- Yale epidemiologist Harvey Risch defends hydroxychloroquine in Newsweek—badly
- ‘Panic Prescribing’ Untested Coronavirus Treatments: A Danger To Patients Today and Tomorrow
- Web Of ‘Wellness’ Doctors Promote Injections Of Unproven Coronavirus Treatment
- ISSCR Statement Regarding the Marketing of Unproven Stem Cell Treatments for COVID-19
- Investigating the coronavirus: The ‘Wild West’ of unproven treatments
- Don’t Fall for This Video: Hydroxychloroquine Is Not a COVID-19 Cure