Spend any time in a forum that attacks vaccines, and if you didn’t already, you quickly realize that these folks don’t know what they are talking about.
Of course, that isn’t a surprise to most of us…
A Biology Lesson On Residual DNA in Vaccines
So what’s wrong in the screed posted above?
“Why are aborted fetuses needed to make vaccines?”Chris Kirckof
In some cases, they do need fetal embryo fibroblast cells from cell lines that were derived (they can replicate infinitely) from electively terminated pregnancies (abortions) that were done 35 to 50 years ago.
It is very important to note that no new abortions are being done to get these cells though.
“What happens when foreign dna is injected into a developing body with rapidly developing cells?”Chric Kirckof
And none of the negative things that they imagine actually happens from using these cells.
To be sure, there are plenty of examples of bad things happening when foreign DNA is “injected into” newborns, infants, and children.
Can you think of any?
I’ll give you a big hint – HBV.
“HBV contains a 3.2-kb partially double-stranded DNA genome with 4 open reading frames encoding 7 proteins.”Samal et al on Molecular Mechanisms Underlying Occult Hepatitis B Virus Infection
That’s right, when you get infected with the hepatitis B virus (HBV), which is essentially just a bit of DNA, it enters your cells so that it can make more copies of itself!
“Replication begins with the attachment of mature virions to the host cell membrane to enter the cell. The pre-S proteins mediate the entry of HBV into hepatocytes.”Samal et al on Molecular Mechanisms Underlying Occult Hepatitis B Virus Infection
“Viruses are like hijackers. They invade living, normal cells and use those cells to multiply and produce other viruses like themselves. This can kill, damage, or change the cells and make you sick. Different viruses attack certain cells in your body such as your liver, respiratory system, or blood.”Viral Infections
And no, residual DNA in vaccines doesn’t cause any harm, because unlike the examples of what happens with a viral infection, the “DNA from the vaccine is not able to incorporate itself into cellular DNA.”
“So those fragments are recombining, they’re inserting into the nucleus of the cells of children who are receiving these vaccines, and insertional mutagenesis is strongly associated with childhood cancers, especially lymphoma and leukemia.”Chric Kirckof
The fragments don’t recombine and insert themselves into the nucleus of cells!
“Gene therapy is designed to introduce genetic material into cells to compensate for abnormal genes or to make a beneficial protein. If a mutated gene causes a necessary protein to be faulty or missing, gene therapy may be able to introduce a normal copy of the gene to restore the function of the protein.
A gene that is inserted directly into a cell usually does not function. Instead, a carrier called a vector is genetically engineered to deliver the gene. Certain viruses are often used as vectors because they can deliver the new gene by infecting the cell.”How does gene therapy work?
How could they?
For one thing, these residual DNA fragments don’t code for any proteins. They are fragments.
Also, vaccines don’t contain a vector to get any of this residual DNA into our cells.
“Vaccines absolutely cause cancer and one of the reasons is fragmented fetal dna that is in many vaccines.”Chris Kirckof
What about the idea that these DNA fragments can cause cancer?
“…integration of HBV DNA does occur during chronic infection, which might be an important factor for the development of hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC).”Hepatitis B Vaccines Plotkins Vaccines
We have several vaccines that can actually prevent cancer.
They prevent cancer by preventing you from getting infected with these viruses!
“This truth is sitting right out in the open. The cell lines are listed directly in the vaccine ingredients. Child sacrifice and mass experimentation going on right in front of our eyes.”Chris Kirckof
The truth is out in the open.
More on Residual DNA in Vaccines
- What Do Anti-Vaccine Folks Actually Know About Vaccines?
- Are Vaccines Contaminated with Retroviruses?
- Is MRC-5 the Name of an Electively Aborted Baby Boy?
- The Catholic Church and Vaccines
- What Is a Vaccine?
- More Questions to Help You Become a Vaccine Skeptic
- Immunization Lesson Plans for Teachers
- Molecular Mechanisms Underlying Occult Hepatitis B Virus Infection
- Viral Infections
- How does gene therapy work?
- FDA – What Is Gene Therapy? How Does It Work?
- Gene Therapy Basics
- Vaccine Ingredients – DNA
- FDA – Detection of DNA from PCV1 in Rotarix
- WHO – Finding of DNA fragments of porcine circoviruses in rotavirus vaccines
- FDA – FDA Information on Gardasil – Presence of DNA Fragments Expected, No Safety Risk
- CDC – Adventitious Viral Genomes in Vaccines but Not in Vaccinees
- The Link Between Hepatitis B and Liver Cancer
- Establishing Acceptable Limits of Residual DNA
- Oh, no! There’s DNA in my Gardasil! Or is there?
- “Aborted fetal tissue” and vaccines: Combining pseudoscience and religion to demonize vaccines
- Religious fundamentalists try to prove fetal DNA in vaccines causes autism and fail
- 18 assertions about vaccines: #3 Aborted Fetal DNA in vaccines
- Problems with Deisher’s study— Part I: The numbers
- Problems with Deisher’s Study— Part II: Biological Implausibility
- Corvelva and “Vaccinegate”: Italian antivaxers produce a dubious “scientific report” on fetal DNA in vaccines
- Is Theresa Deisher a Reliable Expert on Vaccine Ingredients?
Last Updated on