How did Aaron Rodgers, an NFL quarterback who makes over $30 million a year, make such a poor decision, choosing a homeopathic “vaccine” getting vaccinated and protected against COVID?
Like many people, he listened to the wrong people when doing his vaccine “research…”
Aaron Rodgers COVID Vaccine Research Fumble
If he had really done his research, he would have known that:
- homeopathic remedies do not work as treatments if your are sick with COVID or to prevent SARS-CoV-2 infections
- if he truly had a severe allergic reaction or an immediate allergic reaction to any ingredient in an mRNA COVID-19 vaccine, then he could still have gotten the Janssen COVID-19 vaccine
- while there is a small risk of blood clots associated with the Janssen COVID-19 vaccine, it is in women, not men
- COVID vaccines do not cause fertility problems
- natural immunity isn’t superior to the protection you get from vaccines because you have to earn that natural immunity, taking all of the risks that come with getting COVID, a life-threatening infection
Did he find any of that information while doing his vaccine research?
More than anything else, Aaron Rodgers’ COVID vaccine research fumble should be a lesson on how to not do research about vaccines.
After all, if your vaccine research leads you to homeopathic vaccines, getting sick with COVID, and taking medical advice from Joe Rogan, then you are definitely doing something wrong…
More on COVID Vaccines
- COVID-19 Vaccination Questions and Answers
- The Truth About COVID-19 Vaccines
- I’m Not Anti-Vaccine, I Just Don’t Believe in the COVID-19 Vaccine
- Ask 8 Questions Before You Skip a Vaccine
- More Questions to Help You Become a Vaccine Skeptic
- Using Pubmed to Do Research About Vaccines
- Using Google University to Research Vaccines
- 50 Ways to Get Educated About Vaccines
- Want to Become a Vaccine Expert?
- Answers To Frequently Asked Questions About Immunizations
- 100 Myths About Vaccines
- Making Sense of Anti-Vaccine Arguments
- What Are the Greatest Tricks Anti-Vaccine Folks Use to Persuade Parents to Skip Vaccines?
- CDC – Interim Clinical Considerations for Use of COVID-19 Vaccines Currently Approved or Authorized in the United States
- CDC – COVID-19 Vaccines for People with Allergies
- CDC – What to Do if You Had an Allergic Reaction After Getting a COVID-19 Vaccine
- Homeopathy vs. COVID-19: Aaron Rodgers edition
- NFL QB Aaron Rodgers chose homeopathy over vaccines, catches COVID
- Aaron Rodgers said he did the research on covid vaccines. Here’s how he was wrong, according to experts
- Aaron Rodgers Goes Full Anti-Vax, Says He’s Taking Ivermectin
- Lets’ Play Jeopardy! Clue: “Quarterback who believes in homeopathic immunization” Answer: who is Aaron Rodgers?
- Packers QB Aaron Rodgers, who said he was ‘immunized,’ reportedly has COVID
- IAC – Reliable Sources of Immunization Information: Where Parents Can Go to Find Answers!