Joshua Coleman had a big surprise waiting for Jimmy Kimmel and Kristen Bell.
No, not Joshua Coleman the psychologist or the actor or the record producer/songwriter.
We are talking about the Joshua Coleman who has been described as an “anti-vaccination campaigner.”
Who is Joshua Coleman?
“Immediately, I was told by the doctor that it was either caused by his vaccination or by one other reason. Through rigorous testing afterwards, it was in fact determined that it was vaccine induced transverse myelitis.”Joshua Coleman at the HEALTH FREEDOM RALLY San Francisco City Hall on April, 22 2016
Unfortunately, while many things can trigger transverse myelitis, including many vaccine-preventable diseases, often no specific trigger is found for any one case.
“Vaccines currently routinely recommended to the general population in the U.S. have not been shown to cause transverse myelitis.”Institute for Vaccine Safety on Do Vaccines Cause Transverse Myelitis?
Vaccines are not thought to cause transverse myelitis though, except in a few rare case reports.
Still, Joshua Coleman feels that he was not given true informed consent because he didn’t know that two of the four vaccines his child was given listed transverse myelitis in their package inserts – in the section that lists adverse reactions that might not actually be causally linked to the vaccine…
And he wants everyone to know it.
And from accepting a COVID-19 vaccine when it is finally approved and becomes available.
What will really be the best thing ever?
Propaganda against vaccines that can put kids at risk to get a life-threatening vaccine-preventable disease.
More on Joshua Coleman
- Begun the Vaccine Wars Has
- V is for Vaccine
- How the Anti-Vaccine Movement Hurts Autistic Families
- The Vaccine Extremists in the Modern Anti-Vaccine Movement
- Is SB 276 a Civil Rights Issue?
- Bobby Kennedy’s Big Pharma Vaccine Cartel Army
- The Missing Information That Big Pharma Won’t Tell You About Vaccines
- Have Doctors in California Stopped Writing Medical Exemptions?
- The Moral Responsibility of the Anti-Vaccine Movement
- How To Counter Vaccine Hesitancy
- More Questions to Help You Become a Vaccine Skeptic
- Ask 8 Questions Before You Skip a Vaccine
- Anti-Vaxxer Joshua Coleman’s Message
- Anti-vaccine activist on the Proud Boys: “They seemed like really good guys”
- Dear Joshua Coleman, if you hate the autism then, you hate the autistic person
- V is for Vaccine: Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. and Del Bigtree rile up an antivaccine demonstration against SB 276
- Correcting Robert F. Kennedy Jr.’s vaccine ‘facts’
- Antivaxxers invade San Diego Comic-Con
- US anti-vaccination leaders incite more threats against Dr Paul Offit
- Roseville Anti-Vaccination Campaigner Charged with Willful Cruelty to Children
- Customer Pepper Sprayed in Confrontation Over Botched T-Shirts
- 12 Years Ago I Stopped Vaccinating My Children. Then I Changed My Mind.