You have a choice.
Choose to Stop Spreading Anti-Vaccine Propaganda
Why is the above meme anti-vaccine propaganda?
For one thing, there aren’t 200 vaccines in the pipeline!
There are actually very few new vaccines being developed that have any chance of making it onto the immunization schedule anytime soon. Many of the so-called vaccines in the pipeline are either not for infectious diseases (many are therapeutic vaccines for cancer!) or are for the same disease.
Vaccine mandates are laws about getting vaccinated to attend daycare and school, etc. You still have a choice if you don’t want to get vaccinated.
What’s the problem that some folks have?
They don’t like their choices!
They want to be able to skip or delay their child’s vaccines and be able to send them to daycare or school.
“…the increased risk of disease in the pediatric population, in part because of increasing rates of vaccine refusal and in some circumstances more rapid loss of immunity, increases potential exposure of immunodeficient children.”Medical Advisory Committee of the Immune Deficiency Foundation
And they want to take away everyone else’s choice to decrease their risk of getting a vaccine-preventable disease.
You don’t have a right to do that though!
Are you still spreading anti-vaccine propaganda?
Then you are part of the problem. You just don’t realize it yet.
And you are the reason that rates of vaccine-preventable diseases are going up and why Legislators are having to tighten the rules to prevent exemption abuse.
More on Choosing to Stop Spreading Anti-Vaccine Propaganda
- VAXOPEDIA – Vaccines In Development
- VAXOPEDIA – Do Vaccine Mandates Force Parents to Vaccinate Their Kids?
- VAXOPEDIA – New Vaccine Bills and Laws in 2019
- VAXOPEDIA – Anti-Vaxxers Should Be Able to Answer These Questions Correctly
- VAXOPEDIA – How Do Anti-Vaccine Folks Think?
- VAXOPEDIA – Dear Anti-Vaxxers,
- VAXOPEDIA – This Is the Modern Anti-Vaccine Movement
- VAXOPEDIA – The Moral Outrage of the Anti-Vaccine Movement
- VAXOPEDIA – Answers To Frequently Asked Questions About Immunizations
- VAXOPEDIA – 100 Myths About Vaccines
- VAXOPEDIA – Answers to Anti-Vaccine Talking Points
- VAXOPEDIA – 50 Ways to Get Educated About Vaccines
- VAXOPEDIA – Anti-Vaccine Points Refuted A Thousand Times
- Report – Medical Advisory Committee of the Immune Deficiency Foundation. Recommendations for live viral and bacterial vaccines in immunodeficient patients and their close contacts
- Is Vaccinating a Private Choice?
- Mixing unvaccinated children with vaccinated children: Whose rights prevail?
- To the Parent of the Unvaccinated Child Who Exposed my Family to Measles
- One more time: Vaccine refusal endangers everyone, not just the unvaccinated
- Why Worry About the Unvaccinated?
Last Updated on