There is a new meme going around suggesting that folks have no business telling anyone to vaccinate and protect their kids unless they can answer a series of questions.
Anti-Vaxxers Should Be Able to Answer These Questions Correctly
Since it is immoral and dangerous to push misinformation that scares parents away from vaccinating and protecting their kids, it would be nice if anti-vaccine folks would answer these questions before they tried to persuade anyone to not get vaccinated:
- Name 5 vaccine ingredients that you think are toxic and how exactly they can be toxic at the amounts present in vaccines.
- Name 5 possible complications of a vaccine-preventable disease.
- Are doctors and alternative health care providers who push non-standard, parent-selected, delayed protection vaccine schedules able to be held liable if their intentionally unvaccinated child suffers a vaccine-preventable disease or starts an outbreak, infecting other people?
- How many children died of vaccine-preventable diseases in the early 1980s, before the vaccine schedule grew to include the new vaccines we give today?
- Is it true that no one can force you to get vaccinated?
- What percentage of reports to VAERS are actually caused by vaccine reactions?
- How many doses of vaccines have been given since the Vaccine Court began paying for vaccine injury cases?
- Which vaccines must be avoided because of shedding or other concerns if you have a child with an immunodeficiency in your home?
- Why do some folks think that many vaccines still contain thimerosal?
- If today’s vaccines already contain far fewer antigens than they did in the old days, what would be the extra benefit of splitting them up even further into separate shots for each vaccine-preventable disease?
- Have you read all of studies on the safety and effectiveness of combination vaccines, including those that are double-blinded and placebo controlled, and the current vaccine schedule?
- Can you give me one other interesting fact about vaccines or vaccine-preventable diseases that was not already asked or discussed?
What’s my interesting fact?
More Things Anti-Vaxxers Should Know
- CDC – Multiple Vaccines and the Immune System
- Vaccine Trials: Methods and Best Practices
- Are the recommended childhood vaccine schedules evidence-based?
- Vaccine Development, Testing, and Regulation
- The Development of the Immunization Schedule
- Combining childhood vaccines at one visit is not safe? Wrong, wrong, wrong!
- Do Combination Vaccines or Simultaneous Vaccination Increase the Risk of Adverse Events?
- Vaccines aren’t tested – myth vs. science
- If vaccines are safe, why has the US gov. paid out $3 BILLION to vaccine-injured families?
- Was the Gardasil vaccine ever compared with a placebo?
- Nine Questions, Nine Answers.
- The opposite of stumped: 9 unanswerable anti-vax questions answered
- Debunking myths about vaccine testing and safety
- The Incredible Hulk Vaccine Side Effect: Or, Understanding VAERS
- VAERS a Few Things We Need to Discuss
- VAERS as “evidence” of vaccine harm
- Debunking anti-vaccine arguments: VAERS, package inserts, and the VICP do not prove that vaccines are dangerous
- Demystifying Vaccine Ingredients
- Just the Vax: The Toxin Gambit
- The Toxin Gambit Part 2
- Vaccines and “Unavoidably Unsafe Products”
Last Updated on