Do you know why some folks still don’t vaccinate and protect their kids, even as we are seeing more and more outbreaks of vaccine-preventable diseases?
They are in on the “missing information” about vaccines that the rest of us don’t seem to know about…
The Missing Information That Big Pharma Won’t Tell You About Vaccines
Of course, we all know about this “missing information.”
“We feel that there’s things that public health are not telling the people and these are facts that are not well known. That are not given. So it’s not misinformation, it’s missing information. And there’s always two sides and more to information that should be given to all of us, right? We should be getting fully informed consent, right?”not an anti-vaccine protestor
What else can you call this missing information?
How about alternative facts?
They certainly aren’t true facts about vaccines or vaccine-preventable diseases.
And that makes it ironic that they talk about getting fully informed consent.
Take the sign about doses of vaccines tripling after they became liability free.
Is that true?
Of course not.
For one thing, as most people know, vaccines are not liability free.
They are implying that ‘we’ tripled the number of vaccine doses after the passage of the National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act of 1986, which set up the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program.
Of course that didn’t happen.
Of course, neither are true.
More on Anti-Vax Misinformation
- Answers To Frequently Asked Questions About Immunizations
- What Are the Pro and Con Arguments for Vaccines?
- Ask 8 Questions Before You Skip a Vaccine
- More Questions to Help You Become a Vaccine Skeptic
- Decoding Anti-Vaccine Protests
- More Anti-Vaccine Protest Signs
- 100 Myths About Vaccines
- Vaccination informed consent – more anti-vaccine rhetoric from ICAN
- Antivaxxers invade San Diego Comic-Con
- A Pediatrician’s Path to Vaccine Advocacy
- Voices for Vaccines
- Vax Talk Podcast
Last Updated on