Who is spreading the fake news about vaccine doses for U.S. children?
The usual suspects…
Fake News about Vaccine Doses for U.S. Children
You have likely seen the folks pushing the idea that kids get a lot more vaccines today than they used to in the “good old days,” right?
It is somewhat true and it’s a good thing, as kids get more protection against more diseases!
And understand that they are boosting the number vaccine doses by counting combination doses separately, something that for some reason they typically forget to do when talking about vaccines in 1960.
They also forget to mention that the benefit we get from the extra doses of vaccines kids get today, however you want to count them.
Whether it is the 1960s or 80s, fewer vaccines and vaccine doses at those times meant more diseases and more deaths from now vaccine preventable diseases.
Propaganda and fake news about vaccines isn’t.
More on Fake News about Vaccine Doses
- Has Bobby Kennedy Taken Over the Anti-Vaccine Movement?
- Bob Sears Was Right
- Too Many Too Soon Revisited
- Learn the Risks of Falling for Anti-Vaccine Propaganda
- Learn the Risks of Following Bad Advice
- What Are the Greatest Tricks Anti-Vaccine Folks Use to Persuade Parents to Skip Vaccines?
- Ask 8 Questions Before You Skip a Vaccine
- 69 Doses…or Is It 53? Or Even Fewer?
- 69 Doses and Matters of Trust