Why do some people think that a doctor is refusing to see patients who have been vaccinated and protected against COVID-19?
The usual suspects…
Is a Doctor Refusing to See Vaccinated Patients?
So what’s the truth?
A chiropractor in Idado has posted a video saying that he is refusing to see patients who have had a COVID-19 vaccine in his office.
“Baker, who describes himself as a healer who’s not anti-vaccine but anti-everything, has created a business selling misinformation about vaccines. In April, Facebook removed Baker’s ad account and page after he falsely claimed that a “silver spray” sold on his website protected people from COVID-19.”Viral Video Makes False and Unsupported Claims About Vaccines
He’s worried about shedding…
“When you get the jab, you create a situation in which your body is literally a spike protein factory and knowing that when you breath, you exhale your own cells, right? Let’s talk about the size of a cell. You can’t see it. If I were to pile up millions of them they would be like this big. Well viruses are smaller than cells and spike proteins – I don’t know – are they smaller than – nobody knows!”Stephen Baker, DC
He’s worried that we are exhaling spike proteins after we get a COVID-19 vaccine, something we have heard from Larry Palevsky.
Can someone tell “doctor” Baker that the SARS-CoV-2 virus is not smaller than spike proteins, after all the SARS-CoV-2 virus is made up of spike proteins!
And we know exactly how big these spike proteins are.
“With a size of 180–200 kDa, the S protein consists of an extracellular N-terminus, a transmembrane (TM) domain anchored in the viral membrane, and a short intracellular C-terminal segment.”Structural and functional properties of SARS-CoV-2 spike protein: potential antivirus drug development for COVID-19
They are very small.
Too small to be stopped by a mask?
Not that this kind of shedding via exhalation happens, but if it did, like other viral particles, these very small spike proteins would have to attach themselves to much larger water droplets or aerosols.
And yes, they would be stopped by masks!
So if “doctor” Baker was really concerned about his staff and clients, he would encourage them all to wear masks.
Not only will masks protect them from the very real danger of COVID-19 until they got immunity from their vaccines (yes, he would also encourage them to get vaccinated and protected), it would also protect them from the made up shedding risk that these folks have created.
Is a Doctor Refusing to See Vaccinated Patients Fact Check?
An anti-vaccine chiropractor has said that he won’t see clients who have been vaccinated, because he is worried about shedding.
Medical doctors are still vaccinating and protecting their patients, encouraging everyone to get vaccinated, and know that the idea of spike protein shedding is ridiculous.
More on COVID-19 Vaccines
- Dr. Baker Says to Stop Worrying About Measles!
- Can COVID-19 Affect Your Menstrual Cycle?
- Did the Pfizer COVID Trials Warn Men to Stay Away from Pregnant Women?
- Fact Checking the Centner Academy Letter to Parents and Teachers
- What Do Anti-Maskers Have in Common With Anti-Vaxxers?
- Fact Check – Did a Doctor Prove That Face Masks Don’t Work?
- Chiropractors on Vaccines
- Chiropractic and Craniosacral Therapy for Breastfeeding Problems
- A Parent’s Guide to Complementary and Integrative Medicine
- Is There Evidence for That Therapy, or No?
- Breakthrough COVID-19 Infections and Deaths
- “The vaccinated are a danger to the unvaccinated because of shedding!”: The latest COVID-19 antivaccine disinformation
- Structural and functional properties of SARS-CoV-2 spike protein: potential antivirus drug development for COVID-19
- Fact check: No, N95 filters are not too large to stop COVID-19 particles
- Viral Video Makes False and Unsupported Claims About Vaccines
- Instagraft: Covid conspiracy theorists selling silver spray and $50 seawater
- Overwhelming weight of scientific evidence demonstrates that vaccines are safe and effective, contrary to claims in video by chiropractor Steve Baker
- This Idaho Chiropractor Was Running Ads On Facebook Falsely Claiming Silver Prevents The Coronavirus
- Chiropractors Are Not Doctors and You Should Worry About Measles
- Anti-vax chiropractor busted for selling bogus coronavirus cures on Facebook
- Why Doesn’t the FTC Attack False Chiropractic Claims?
- Chiro. How much healing? How much flim-flam?
- Anti-vaccination ideology in chiropractic continuing education and conference (again!)
- Chiropractic “pediatrics” firmly in the anti-vaccination camp
- Anti-Vaccine Chiropractors Threaten Public Health
- Cracking Down on Chiropractic Pseudoscience