Why do some people believe that several African leaders may have been murdered for opposing the COVID-19 vaccine?
The usual suspects…
Were African Leaders Murdered for Opposing the COVID-19 Vaccine?
Yes, in the middle of a pandemic, these folks believe that people who were almost certainly unvaccinated and unprotected were murdered and didn’t die of COVID-19 or other conditions.
Of course, these are the same folks who believe that every holistic doctor, no matter how they died, must have been murdered.
How did these men die?
- John Magulfi, the President of Tanzania, reportedly died of “heart complications,” although others have said that he did indeed have COVID. He was against introducing COVID-19 vaccines in his country.
- Hamed Bakayoko, the prime minister of the Ivory Coast, he died with metastasized liver cancer. Also, there is no evidence that he opposed COVID-19 vaccination! In fact, Ivory Coast was one of the the first countries in Africa to receive COVID-19 vaccines from COVAX.
- Ambrose Dlamini, the prime minister of eSwatini, died after contracting COVID-19. Not only is there no evidence that Dlamini was against COVID-19 vaccines, eSwatini is hoping to get enough vaccines through COVAX to vaccination everyone in the country! Unfortunately, the vaccine wasn’t yet available in his country when he died.
- Pierre Nkurunziza, the President of Burundi, he died of a heart attack, although many think he had COVID, considering that his wife had just been sick. He died in June 2020, well before any of the COVID-19 vaccines had even been developed and a few weeks before he was to step down, as he had recently lost a bid for reelection as president.
- Stephen Karanja, an OB-Gyn doctor in Kenya, who died with COVID-19. He was against tetanus shots, the HPV vaccine, and COVID-19 vaccines and was featured in Robert F. Kennedy, Jr‘s “documentary” about medical racism.
None of these men were murdered…
“I can tell everyone, without fear of contradiction, that the vaccination that is taking place in Africa has nothing to do with any disease. We do not need it!”Dr. Stephen Karanja
And except for John Magulfi and Stephen Karanja, most weren’t even against COVID-19 vaccines!
Think about that – how can you have a list of leaders murdered by Big Pharma who opposed COVID-19 vaccines when the majority of people on the list didn’t even oppose COVID-19 vaccines?
Interestingly, that these folks push the idea they were murdered because they were against COVID-19 vaccines is in sharp contrast to how they view anyone who dies who is not a vocal anti-vaccine conspiracist.
In those cases, of course, their story is always that it was the vaccine that killed them!
Either way, don’t believe any of their conspiracy theories about COVID-19.
More on COVID-19 Conspiracy Theories
- Did DMX Die After a COVID-19 Vaccine Reaction?
- Did Marvin Hagler Die After a Vaccine Reaction?
- 12 Vaccine Truths from the Disinformation Dozen Explained
- Who is Sherri Tenpenny?
- The Moral Responsibility of the Anti-Vaccine Movement
- The Truth About COVID-19 Vaccines
- Parents Who Regret Not Vaccinating Their Kids
- More Questions to Help You Become a Vaccine Skeptic
- Hamed Bakayoko urges citizens to observe protective measures
- Hamed Bakayoko: Ivory Coast’s PM dies in Germany
- UNAIDS saddened by the death of Ambrose Dlamini, Prime Minister of Eswatini
- Catholic doctors in Kenya pushed startling claims about Covid-19. Here’s why they’re wrong
- Resistance to vaccine in Kenya hampers COVID-19 fight
- Bishops Meddle in Health Care
- Catholic doctors and priests versus the tetanus vaccine in Kenya
- Tetanus vaccine did not cause mass sterilization in Kenya
- The Holistic Doctor Murder Conspiracy
- Is Big Pharma Killing Holistic Doctors?
- Pharma hit squads vs. “holistic healers”: The resurrection