Did you know that someone is going around the country and murdering holistic doctors?
The Health Nut even has an Holistic Doctor Death Series featuring all of the cases.
She is up to over “77 deaths” in her series.
Not that 77 people have died though…
Are Holistic Doctors Being Murdered?
Is anything about her story true?
Again, right off the bat, you notice that she has far fewer than 77 who have died on her list.
That’s because 29 or 30 of them were part of a group attending a German homeopathy conference who were ‘poisoned’ by Aquarust, an hallucinogenic drug that is used recreationally, but it was never determined if they took too much intentionally or were actually poisoned. Either way, these
29 homeopaths weren’t seriously harmed and definitely weren’t murdered.
Dr. Ron Schwartz was indeed murdered, but even the Health Nut states that “We don’t know if he was holistic.” It seems like he is on the list because “he ran an organic lawn service on the side.”
Dr. Lisa Riley was also murdered, and again, the Health Nut admits that “Besides being an Osteopath, I have no idea if she had any holistic or “alternative” training or beliefs.” She is still on the Holistic Doctor Death Series though.
So were any of the other holistic doctors murdered?
Some were, but more often than not, the person who did it was found and can’t be linked to any grand conspiracy. Many others committed suicide or suffered accidents. And again, some weren’t even holistic doctors!
- Jeff Bradstreet, MD – the only true outspoken anti-vaccine doctor on this list, Dr. Bradstreet, originally from Florida, also claimed that vaccines cause autism and “claimed he could effectively cure kids of their autism, cancer and other maladies simply by injecting them with protein shots.” The day before his death, his office had been raided by authorities looking into his GcMAF cure, as had a clinic he had links to oversees where 5 patients died. His death was ruled a suicide. At least one family member still believes that he was murdered, after reviewing the evidence with a ‘private forensic scientist.’
Baron Holt, DC– only 33, the North Carolina chiropractor who had been struggling with non-life threatening health issues, died on a trip to Florida to “seek correction for his own spine” Bruce Hedendal, DC– the Florida chiropractor, age 67, was found dead in his car, reportedly of natural causes Theresa Sievers, MD– with formal training in integrative and functional medicine, the Florida doctor was certified in transcutaneous acupuncture and had become interested in energy healing – she was murdered by two men, one of whom was a boyhood friend of Mark Sievers, the doctor’s husband, who had five insurance policies totaling more than $4 million on his wife, with whom he had lived in an open marriage. Patrick Fitzpatrick, MD– a retired ophthalmologist (??? holistic doctor) who went missing while hiking in Montana in 2015 and has never been found Lisa Riley, DO– an ER doctor, she (??? holistic doctor) was murdered by her husband (he has been found guilty already) who was sentenced to life without parole Dr. Ron Schwartz– a gynecologist (??? holistic doctor) in Florida, he was robbed and murdered by two men who had worked washing Schwartz’s cars and boats and doing other odd jobs for the doctor. Dr. Nicholas Gonzalez– offered a coffee enema based treatment for cancer and died of an apparent heart attack Abdul Karim, DDS– an holistic dentist, he died of a heart attack while jogging Jeffrey Whiteside, MD– a respected pulmonologist (??? holistic doctor), his death was ruled a suicide after he went missing for three weeks
- Mary Bovier, DO – a geriatrician (??? holistic doctor), she was murdered in a vacant home she owned
- Mitchell Gaynor, MD – an holistic cancer specialist, he was found dead behind his country home in upstate New York – the sheriff’s office said he had killed himself.
Marie Paas, DC– a chiropractor in Alabama, she reportedly killed herself Jerome E. Block, M.D.– an integrative doctor, he jumped to his death from a 20 story office building. He had recently been fined just over $100,000 for submitting false Medicare claims Jamie Zimmerman, MD– a doctor who focused on meditation medicine and a medical reporter for ABC, she drowned while on vacation in Hawaii Christopher D. Robert, DO– an anesthesiologist (not a holistic doctor), it is thought that he fell while walking home from a Christmas party and that alcohol was a factor. He was found on the side of a freeway. Mark Ernsting, PhD– a biomedical engineer (not holistic, he was working on a nanoparticle based delivery system to deliver drugs to tumors) who worked at the Ontario Institute for Cancer Research, he was stabbed to death in what has been described as “a random attack, a crime of opportunity” and for which the attacker is being charged John Marshall, MD– a surgeon at the Spokane VA hospital (not an holistic doctor), his body was found in the Spokane River and his death was ruled an accident, although a private investigator suspects foul play. Rod Floyd, DC– his wife, in a monthly magazine she publishes, describes his death as “accidental and totally unexpected. My only solace is that he felt no pain and died peacefully.” Alan Clarke, PhD– a cancer researcher (not a holistic doctor) in the UK, he was found hanging from a tree Paige Adams, FNP– outspoken against vaccines, this holistic Nurse Practitioner died from complications of her Lyme disease Cheryl Deboer– a chemist who worked at the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center (not a holistic center), she killed herself Armon Anthony Bert, DC– died after having a heart attack Dr Nadeera De Silva– (??? holistic doctor) was not murdered and his death was drug related Dr. Weidong “Henry” Han– the herbalist, his wife, and 5-year-old daughter were murdered by Pierre Haobsh, a business acquaintance. John A. Harsch, MD– (??? holistic doctor) was killed while riding his bicycle as a car attempted to pass another car on a turn and then hit Dr. Harsch from behind Dr Rose Polge– (??? holistic doctor) a junior doctor in the UK, she killed herself Vibeke Rasmussen, DC– a retired chiropractor, she was stabbed to death by her 24-year-old neighbor who confessed to the murder Curtis Clogston, MD– missing for weeks, he was finally found in an overturned car that had crashed and ended up in some brush, just off the road to his home. Jykri Suutari, DC– a chiropractor in Southern California who killed himself in his garage Alex Shvartsman, DDS, ND– an holistic dentist who killed himself in his home Mary Louise Yoder, DC– was murdered – she was poisoned by one of her employees Robert Sowers, DC– was murdered – he was shot in his office by one of his own patients after an argument Tiejun Huang Ph.D./MD– was murdered by a man who thought the doctor was having an affair with his wife. Jenny Shi– the acupuncturist was murdered – she was stabbed 41 times by her sister-in-law, who “had made a series of threat against her husband and had gotten in argument with her sister-in-law in the last year,” and had also “been arrested in China after she got in to a fight with Shi’s business employee” John Louis Lombardozzi, DC– he died in a motorcycle accident, even though he was wearing a helmet
- Dr Sebi – an herbalist and self-taught healer, not a doctor, Alfredo Darrington Bowman (his real name), Dr Sebi died in an Honduran prison where he had been arrested after being charged with money laundering.
Jameth Sheridan, ND– there may be a conspiracy around the death of Jameth Sheridan (his real name is reportedly James Guenthur Dina), but not about how he died, well not that he was murdered as part of a holistic doctor conspiracy. Turns out the supplement company he founded never told anyone that he died and continued to sell and market his products. Anyway, he had apparently stepped down from the company to go “off the grid” to heal his body of kidney cancer naturally, but he had to go to the hospital because he eventually developed a wound/serious blood infection and went into septic shock. It was supposedly the complications of being treated in an ICU that killed him. The Health Ranger, no relation to the Health Nut, reports that he died because his products contain heavy metals that can cause cancer.
- Dr. Silvio Najt – an holistic cardiologist in Argentina, he reportedly died of heart failure
Tricia McCauley– an actress, herbalist, and yoga instructor, she was murdered after disappearing on Christmas day by Adrian Duane Johnson Robert Ashton, MD– a cardiothoracic surgeon, he died after he jumped off the George Washington Bridge and is talked about by the Health Nut in her series of Holistic Doctor Murders because Dr. Ashton and Dr. Jennifer Ashton, a medical reporter for ABC News, had recently divorced. And… the previous medical reporter for ABC, Dr. Jamie Zimmerman, MD, who focused on meditation medicine, drowned while on vacation in Hawaii. See the connection???
- Juan Sanchez Gonzalez, ND – although the Health Nut led with the idea of how many times Dr. Gonzalez talked about Big Pharma wanting him to get “hit by a bus,” he was murdered by the husband of a woman who had died after Dr. Gonzalez had “guaranteed he could cure the man’s wife of cancer.”
Robert Mark Buller, MD– a bioterrorism expert and professor at St. Louis University (definitely not a holistic doctor!), he worked on poxviruses and died after he was hit by a car while riding his bike. Psalm Isadora– a tantric healer who says that her practices helped her overcome anxiety, depression, and a previous suicide attempt – tragically, she killed herself Justine Diamond– an Australian holistic healer, cancer researcher, and trained veterinarian, she was shot by a police officer responding to a 911 call about an assault behind her home in a tragic case that has led to the resignation of the police chief of the city
- Ann Boroch – a naturopath, certified clinical hypnotherapist, and Certified Nutritional Consultant, she claimed to have “healed herself of multiple sclerosis,” was an expert on the “silent epidemic” of candida infections, and warned that “vaccines have live and dead strains of viruses, bacteria, mercury, formaldehyde, aluminum, and other substances that can injure your child now and later bring about retroviruses.” Family members report that she “passed suddenly of natural causes.”
Does that put an end to the idea that someone is killing holistic doctors?
Probably not. Those who believe in conspiracy theories will still likely believe that these accidents and suicides were staged.
What about the murders that have already been solved? Those can’t be linked to a conspiracy, can they?
What about the doctors who aren’t even holistic doctors?
When their children, grandchildren, or other family members look on the Internet to get more research about a deceased love one, are they going to have to find conspiracy theories about Big Pharma?
What To Know About the Holistic Doctor Murder Conspiracy Theory
The holistic doctor murder conspiracy was thoroughly debunked when it first started, back in 2015.
It is obvious now that it should have ended then, but understanding that it continues will hopefully help folks question (or even better, dismiss outright), anything else they see on sites that continue to push the idea of a holistic doctor murder conspiracy.
More On The Holistic Doctor Death Conspiracies
- The Power of Confirmation Bias
- Pharma hit squads vs. “holistic healers”: The resurrection
- Doctors’ deaths were not connected, as fake news website claims
- Five Holistic Doctors Dead
- Is Big Pharma Killing Holistic Doctors?
- The Bizarre Anti-Vaxxer Holistic Doctor Murder Conspiracy, Explained
- Nicholas Gonzalez: The latest victim of the pharma assassins
- The Feds are Murdering Alternative Doctors—Debunked!
- There Is No Holistic Murder Conspiracy Afoot. Seriously.
- Here’s Why Authorities Searched The Offices Of Controversial Autism Doctor Bradstreet
- Man accused of killing doctor had sued him over cancer treatments
- The “conspiracy” to kill alternative medicine practitioners continues apace
- Another cancer quack dies…of cancer.
Updated August 5, 2017