Because that’s what they are told in anti-vax Facebook groups…
Do One Out of 39 Vaccinated Children Suffer Serious Injuries?
If they actually took the time to read the report cited in the post, the pilot study conducted by the Federal Agency for Health Care Research (AHCR) via the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) back in 2010, they would actually see that it doesn’t actually say anything about serious vaccine injuries.
The study, which look at VAERS reports, was actually talking about ALL possible reactions after a child was vaccinated, so would include more mild reactions, like fever, pain, and redness at the injection site.
“The same study found that typical clinicians see 1.3 vaccine injuries per month.”Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., Chairman, Children’s Health Defense
In case you haven’t recognized it yet, they are talking about the infamous “Harvard study.”
Well, infamous in anti-vax circles…
Don’t let this kind of vaccine misinformation get in the way of your vaccinating and protecting your kids.
More on Serious Vaccine Injuries
- Vaccine Safety Datalink
- Clinical Immunization Safety Assessment (CISA) Project
- Global Vaccine Side Effect Reporting Systems
- Are There Any Long-Term Studies On Vaccine Safety?
- Are Vaccines Tested Together?
- Why Are You Still Worried About the MMR Vaccine?
- More Questions to Help You Become a Vaccine Skeptic
- Study – Electronic Support for Public Health–Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (ESP:VAERS)
- Debunking anti-vaccine arguments: VAERS, package inserts, and the VICP do not prove that vaccines are dangerous
- VAERS as “evidence” of vaccine harm
- On Using VAERS
- VAERS a Few Things We Need to Discuss
- Harvard vaccine study? Not really, more Tetyana Obukhanych nonsense