Oh, there isn’t…
Are dueling letter’s to the editor considered a debate?
Interestingly, even Peter Gøtzsche, who has raised concerns about HPV vaccines and who has never gotten a flu shot, thinks that Shira Miller’s arguments against the measles vaccine are spurious and absurd.
Of course, that just more obviously marks them as anti-vaccine propaganda.
More on the Risk of Dying from the MMR Vaccine Vs Measles
- Are There Any Long-Term Studies On Vaccine Safety?
- Remembering Measles
- Why Are You Still Worried About the MMR Vaccine?
- Is the MMR Vaccine Licensing Being Called into Question?
- More About Measles Deaths in the United States
- How Many People Have Died from Measles in 2019?
- Why Do We Include SSPE When Counting Measles Deaths?
- Who Dies with Measles?
- The Myth That Measles Isn’t Deadly
- How Many People Die in the USA Every Year from Being Vaccinated?
- Did the Measles Vaccine Have Only a Meager Effect on Deaths?
- Why Have We Forgotten About the Importance of Vaccination Against Measles?
- Fun and Games with Measles?
- Yep, measles is still a killing disease
- Measles Doesn’t Kill, Except When It Does
- Cruel delayed death from measles
Last Updated on