Breaking News – so far, 556,208 doses of COVID-19 vaccine have been administered in the United States (see below)
As we get our second COVID-19 vaccine approved for use, for many of us there is just one remaining issue. When will we get our chance to get vaccinated and protected?
This is Our Shot to End the Pandemic
A great many people understand that our COVID-19 vaccines are safe and effective and that COVID-19 is a terrible disease, so they are ready for their shot!
A shot that will hopefully eventually help to end the pandemic.
A shot that many people are lining up to get.
A shot they are excited to get!
A shot they know will protect them and those around them.
A shot that will eventually help us get our regular lives back.
A shot that folks are very thankful that they are able to get already.
A shot that is very unlikely to cause serious side effects.
A shot that is our Best Shot to end the pandemic.
When will you be able to get vaccinated and protected?
Hopefully you will get your COVID-19 vaccine as soon as you can, which right now is determined by both availability and the latest phased allocation plans.
When your chance comes, don’t throw away your shot to get vaccinated and protected.
More on Vaccine Advocates
- COVID-19 Vaccine Update
- The Truth About COVID-19 Vaccines
- Where Are the COVID-19 Package Inserts?
- Will New COVID-19 Vaccines Be Approved for Kids?
- Deaths Following COVID-19 Vaccination – Understanding Background Rates
- Many Covid-19 Vaccines Were Studied With Saline Placebos
- Ask 8 Questions Before You Skip a Vaccine
- Advocates Rallying for Vaccines
- How to Become a Vaccine Advocate
- Where Are All of the Vaccine Advocates?
- ACIP – Clinical Considerations for Populations Included in Phase 1a
- ACIP – Phased Allocation of COVID-19 Vaccines
- Sir Ian McKellen, and the Art of the Perfect Vaccine Selfie
- First North Texans to receive COVID-19 vaccine had sore arms but no other side effects