It is well known that there are doctors in California writing fake medical exemptions for kids so that they can avoid getting vaccinated and protected.
Just who these doctors are is probabaly a bit of a mystery to a lot of people.
Who Is Kenneth Stoller?
In addition to Tara Zandvliet in San Diego, Kenneth Stoller has been writing a lot of medical exemptions for kids in California.
In fact, he has been writing so many that he got the attention of the City Attorney in San Francisco, who is investigating “whether the San Francisco doctor has been unlawfully providing medical exemptions that allowed parents to avoid vaccinating their children, which would put those children, their playmates, their schoolmates, and the general public at greater risk of contracting a communicable disease.”
In a response to this investigation, which includes a subpoena for his medical records, Ken Stoller admits that he “issues exemptions based on considerations not listed as CDC contraindications and precaution.”
“In conclusion, the invalid interpretation that the determination of the MTFHR variant is an acceptable reason for vaccine exemptionsDavid M Reif, Ph.D. on the Inappropriate Citation of Vaccine Article
is not based on the precepts of replication and rigorous clinical testing. It is unfortunate that the loose application of our exploratory report has been misinterpreted and used to inappropriately justify exemptionof children from medically indicated vaccines.”
Since the CDC list of contraindications and precautions is what most people consider the standard of care for a medical exemption, it is a little hard to understand what his defense will be? It isn’t the continued use of MTHFR testing,
“There is no published information as of yet as to how many of the 10 measles cases in children were the wild measles strain, (i.e., unvaccinated children, versus children who contracted symptoms from the vaccine, like the 38% in the Disneyland outbreak), or how many were vaccinated and contracted wild measles due to primary vaccine failure, which may be 10% or more.”Complaint/verified Petition to Quash an Administrative Subpoena,
for Declaratory and Injunctive relief against the Subpoena and in Support of an Alternative Standard of Vaccine Exemptions Recognized Under California Law
Is he going to push the myth that kids in California have vaccine strain measles?
Although some vaccine strains were detected in 2015, they were not in people who actually had measles.
“During measles outbreaks, it is important to be able to rapidly distinguish between measles cases and vaccine reactions to avoid unnecessary outbreak response measures such as case isolation and contact investigations.”Roy et al on Rapid Identification of Measles Virus Vaccine Genotype by Real-Time PCR
They are people with a febrile rash illness. The rash and fever is a vaccine side effect. It is not vaccine-associated measles.
And primary vaccine failure is not very common at all, which is why most cases are in those who are unvaccinated.
Kenneth Stoller on Vaccines and Autism
What else does Dr. Stoller believe?
“For many children, the enviornmental illness that we have incorrectly been calling autism, is actually an illness that has been exacerbated by too many toxic vaccines. Contrary to popular belief, there are plenty of people in governmental circles who know that certain vaccine ingredients, such as ethyl mercury, found in the perservative thimerosal, will cause neurobehavioral problems and negatively impact the health of vaccinated children.”Kenneth Stoller
Autism as encephalopathy, biomarkers, testing urine porphyrins, chelation therapy, detoxification, hyperbaric oxygen therapy – it’s all there. And it is all the type of autism-vaccine misinformation that experts say to avoid.
Many will wonder why the medical board hasn’t paid him a visit before the City Attorney in San Francisco came calling.
But few should have any doubt that SB 276 needs to pass.
More on Kenneth Stoller
- Update on Vaccine Exemption Rates in California
- Bob Sears Doubles Down Against California Vaccine Laws
- Do Vaccine Mandates Force Parents to Vaccinate Their Kids?
- A Legislative Guide to Advocating for Stronger Vaccine Laws
- Is a Family History of Altered Immunocompetence a Contraindication to Getting Vaccinated?
- What Are the Signs of MTHFR Mutations?
- Inappropriate Citation of Vaccine Article
- California’s Vaccination Rate Slips as Medical Exemptions Rise
- One Doctor Is Responsible for a Third of All Medical Vaccine Exemptions in San Diego
- Herrera issues subpoena to anti-vaccine doctor
- Anti-vaccine doctor said he uses 23andMe to exempt kids from shots, S.F. attorney says
- San Francisco doctor under investigation for allegedly unlawful vaccine exemptions for children
- George Boardman: It’s time to prosecute some of our local medical exemption charlatans
- Medical exemption abuse – hurting California’s vaccine uptake
- Kenneth Paul Stoller
- Useful Autism Organizations
- After SB 277, medical exemptions to vaccine mandates for sale, courtesy of Dr. Bob Sears
- Anti-vaccine doctors – naming names and listing lists
- The FDA Takes Action Against Quack Autism “Cure” Peddlers
- Doctors who sell vaccination exemptions endanger our kids. It’s time to crack down
- Doctor accused of treating child who wasn’t sick
- New Mexico Medical Board and Dr. Kenneth Stoller
- Why Anti-vax Doctors Are Ordering 23andMe Tests
- Study – Rapid Identification of Measles Virus Vaccine Genotype by Real-Time PCR
- Our Take On The MTHFR Gene
- Hyperbaric oxygen therapy for people with autism spectrum disorder (ASD)
- Here be Dragons: Caring for Children in a Dangerous Sea of sCAM