Can you guess what happens when you ask for advice about vaccines in an anti-vaccine Facebook Group?
What could go wrong?
When You Ask for Vaccine Advice in an Anti-Vaccine Facebook Group…
While most of us are used to hearing about meningococcal meningitis being a big risk for teens and young adults, it is important to realize that rates of disease are also high for infants, with a second peak during adolescence.
So why don’t we routinely vaccinate infants against meningococcal disease?
If you were on the fence but were advised by your paediatrician (Australian spelling) to get vaccinated and protected because a child in your town had just died, would you get vaccinated?
More on When You Ask for Vaccine Advice in an Anti-Vaccine Facebook Group…
- VAXOPEDIA – Anti-Vaccine Points Refuted A Thousand Times
- VAXOPEDIA – Dear Anti-Vaxxers,
- VAXOPEDIA – Answers To Frequently Asked Questions About Immunizations
- VAXOPEDIA – Anti-Vaxxers Should Be Able to Answer These Questions Correctly
- VAXOPEDIA – How Do Anti-Vaccine Folks Think?
- VAXOPEDIA – This Is the Modern Anti-Vaccine Movement
- VAXOPEDIA – The Moral Outrage of the Anti-Vaccine Movement
- VAXOPEDIA – 100 Myths About Vaccines
- VAXOPEDIA – Answers to Anti-Vaccine Talking Points
- VAXOPEDIA – 50 Ways to Get Educated About Vaccines
- 100 bad arguments against vaccines
- Don’t Be Distracted by Vaccine Myths and Misinformation
- The 20 Most Frequent Objections to Vaccinations
- Tactics and Tropes of the Antivaccine Movement
- IAC Answers Your Vaccine Questions
- 131 Research Papers Supporting the Vaccine/Autism Link…or Not. No, They Don’t.
- Misconceptions about Vaccines
Last Updated on