Why do some people think that there are actually business that are banning customers who have had a COVID vaccine.
Unbelievably, it’s because it’s true!
The Businesses Banning Customers Who Have Had a COVID Vaccine
It’s also not a big surprise once you see the names and types of businesses that are imposing these bans…
Are you really surprised that a hair salon that also does “Aromatherapy, Crystal healing, Frequency Technology and Sound Healing” might be pushing misinformation and propaganda about COVID vaccines? A hair salon who’s owner is a blood witch and spirit healer who performs rituals in which she smears menstrual blood on her face?
How about when a chiropractor bans his clients from getting a vaccine?
Does that surprise you, especially once you know that chiropractors are spreading a lot of the misinformation and propaganda about COVID vaccines?
Or that other businesses who are worried about COVID vaccine shedding are also against lockdowns, social distancing, and wearing masks?
Or have been pushing misinformation about other vaccines?
When you see these kinds of signs on businesses banning customers who have been vaccinated, know that:
- HIPAA does not ban anyone from asking about your vaccination status or from you telling them – it simply keeps your health care provider from giving out that information
- COVID vaccines don’t shed or transmit any particles that might get folks who are not vaccinated sick
- there is nothing about the COVID vaccines that would increase your liability or not be covered by liability insurance. In fact, these folks are almost certainly increasing their liability if they are encouraging their customers to not wear masks and to not get vaccinated, especially if one of them catches COVID in their business
And know that you would be much safer taking your business elsewhere!
After all, a business that bans customers who are vaccinated is unlikely to have workers who are vaccinated, customers who are vaccinated, or anyone practicing safe practices to reduce their chances of getting sick with COVID.
Businesses Banning Vaccinated Customers
- What Do Anti-Maskers Have in Common With Anti-Vaxxers?
- Is It Safe To Be Around Someone Who Got The COVID-19 Vaccine?
- Alternative COVID Vaccine Facts
- 12 Vaccine Truths from the Disinformation Dozen Explained
- Distancing from the vaccinated: Viral anti-vaccine infertility misinfo reaches new extremes
- Debunking the anti-vaccine hoax about ‘vaccine shedding’
- Explaining HIPAA: No, it doesn’t ban questions about your vaccination status
- Vaccine Shedding Doesn’t Work Like That
- “The vaccinated are a danger to the unvaccinated because of shedding!”: The latest COVID-19 antivaccine disinformation
- Is this the quackiest quack of them all?
1 thought on “The Businesses Banning Customers Who Have Had a COVID Vaccine”
Well, if a business doesn’t want my custom because I’m protected, then they probably aren’t so f### ’em. As for the vaccine impacting menstruation, I live in a residential home with four women of menstrating age, and they noticed no effects. This is likely because they hadn’t heard this nonsense, and so there was no possibility of a nocebo response being triggered.