Why are some folks wondering if it is safe to be around someone who got the COVID-19 vaccine?
The usual suspects…
Is It Safe To Be Around Someone Who Got The COVID-19 Vaccine?
Before we address this, let’s actually try and think about what these folks are trying to get you to believe.
It is not that folks who are vaccinated and protected against COVID-19 should continue to wear a mask in public and practice social distancing, just like those who haven’t yet been vaccinated.
They are implying that you should be afraid to be around someone who has gotten the COVID-19 vaccine. That something dangerous happens when you get vaccinated.
So is it safe to be around someone who has gotten their COVID-19 vaccine?
Still, because we don’t yet know whether or not those who are vaccinated and protected against getting sick with COVID-19 might be able to become infected, again, they should continue to wear a mask in public and practice social distancing.
But that doesn’t mean that it isn’t safe to be around them or that the vaccine is useless. After all, you are much better off being around someone who is vaccinated and protected than around someone who might actually be sick with COVID-19!
Think of it this way – if the person who just got vaccinated is someone that lives with you or is a part of your pandemic pod or bubble that you are frequently around without a mask, then you can still be around them – without a mask. On the other hand, if the vaccinated person is someone who you have been wearing a mask around, then continue to wear a mask and maintain social distancing. It’s that simple.
It is safe to be around someone who has been vaccinated and protected against COVID-19.
More on COVID-19 Vaccine Safety
- Allergic Reactions to COVID-19 Vaccines
- COVID-19 Vaccination Questions and Answers
- The Truth About COVID-19 Vaccines
- Fainting After Getting a COVID-19 Vaccine
- Deaths Following COVID-19 Vaccination – Understanding Background Rates
- Did 23 People Die in Norway After Getting COVID-19 Vaccinations?
- Shaking and Seizures As a Vaccine Reaction
- Have Thousands Been Negatively Affected After Getting a COVID-19 Vaccine?
- COVID-19 VAERS Reports
- What Medications Should I Avoid When I Get the COVID-19 Vaccine?
- CDC – Benefits of Getting a COVID-19 Vaccine
- CDC – How to Protect Yourself & Others
- Socializing More Safely This Winter: How To Form A Bubble or Pod
4 thoughts on “Is It Safe To Be Around Someone Who Got The COVID-19 Vaccine?”
Shill for Big Pharma.
L. M. Do you have evidence or is anyone you disagree with a “shill”?
How much does Big Baby Coffin pay you ?
Pingback: COVID-19 Vaccination Questions and Answers - VAXOPEDIA
Pingback: COVID-19 vaccine facts and debunking myths — the semi-complete list