Anyone else seeing this trend in their state?
Folks pushing propaganda to downplay the number of COVID-19 deaths as cases once again surge?
COVID-19 Trends You Don’t Want to See
Of course, it is not surprising that some of these folks would want to push misinformation about COVID-19 deaths, especially as we are getting news that the first COVID-19 vaccine is being evaluated for EUA by the FDA.
That’s anti-vaccine propaganda 101 – making you think that vaccine-preventable diseases, which COVID-19 will soon become, are no big deal, and certainly not life-threatening.
Don’t believe them.
It is easy to see that Melissa Floyd’s posting about COVID-19 cases and deaths in California is clearly propaganda.
If not to trick folks, why didn’t Melissa Floyd acknowledge that COVID-19 deaths are rising as cases began to surge again?
Rising COVID-19 cases and deaths is not a trend we want to see right now.
Neither is more folks getting fooled by misinformation and propaganda about COVID-19. After all, the only trend we want to see is COVID-19 cases and deaths going down, which likely won’t happen until the majority of us get vaccinated and protected once the COVID-19 vaccines are widely available.
More on COVID-19 Trends
- Are Kids Dying With COVID-19?
- Are One in a Billion Children Dying of COVID-19?
- What is the Association Between COVID-19 Deaths and Flu Vaccination Rates?
- Choose to Stop Spreading Anti-Vaccine Propaganda
- What Do Anti-Maskers Have in Common With Anti-Vaxxers?
- Why There is Still So Much COVID-19 Confusion
- Who Are the Real COVID-19 Experts?
- Follow These Social Media Doctors Fighting Medical Misinformation
- More Measles Hysteria From Bob Sears and Melissa Floyd
- Fake Quotes About Vaccines
- CDC – COVIDView: A Weekly Surveillance Summary of U.S. COVID Activity
- Tracking COVID-19 in California