Folks who intentionally skip or delay their child’s vaccines and try to get away with hiding in the herd always seem to wonder why we consider their kids to be a threat to everyone else.
How can a healthy child be a threat?
What Makes Your Healthy Unvaccinated Child a Threat?
Of course, kids that are truly healthy aren’t a threat, as long as they stay healthy.
What would turn them into a threat to others?
A healthy child who got measles, chicken pox, or other vaccine-preventable disease and exposed others, putting them at risk, including those who are
- too young to be vaccinated
- too young to be fully vaccinated
- unable to be vaccinated because they have a true medical exemption
- susceptible because their vaccine didn’t work
And which kids, even if they are healthy, are most at risk to get measles, chickenpox, or other vaccine preventable diseases?
Kids who are unvaccinated and unprotected!
If you intentionally choose to not vaccinate your kids, that shouldn’t mean that others have to lose their choice to send their own kids to school without worrying that they will be exposed to a vaccine-preventable disease.
More On Unvaccinated Kids
- Do Unvaccinated Kids Spread More Disease?
- More Vaccinated vs Unvaccinated Studies
- Do More Vaccinated or Unvaccinated Kids Get Pertussis?
- Do More Vaccinated or Unvaccinated Kids Get Sick in Outbreaks?
- Can MMR Shedding Start a Measles Outbreak?
- Is My Fully Vaccinated Child at Risk from Your Unvaccinated Kids?
- How Can the Unvaccinated Spread Diseases They Don’t Have?
- Which Vaccines Don’t Prevent the Spread of a Disease?
- Vaccinated vs Unvaccinated – Measles Outbreak Edition
- A Legislative Guide to Advocating for Stronger Vaccine Laws
- Personal belief exemptions for vaccination put people at risk. Examine the evidence for yourself.
- What If You Don’t Vaccinate Your Child?
- Can vaccines cause or spread diseases?
- Can I spread whooping cough if I am vaccinated against it?
- One more time: Vaccine refusal endangers everyone, not just the unvaccinated
- Mixing unvaccinated children with vaccinated children: Whose rights prevail?
- To the Parent of the Unvaccinated Child Who Exposed my Family to Measles
- If You Choose Not to Vaccinate Your Child, Understand the Risks and Responsibilities
- The Rights of the Unvaccinated Child
- If Vaccines Work, Why Do Unvaccinated People Pose a Risk?
- New Study Emphasizes Harm of Vaccine Refusals
- The Harm of Skipping Vaccinations or Delaying
- Why Worry About the Unvaccinated?
- Why a few unvaccinated children are an even bigger threat than you think
1 thought on “What Makes Your Healthy Unvaccinated Child a Threat?”
Nobody over age 33 is fully vaxxed by today’s standard. This written piece is absolute garbage and clearly the author has no idea about what actual herd immunity would look like, it in fact it existed. By the time kids reach school, nobody is “too young” to be vaxxed. Take a look at the schedule… talk about spreading false information