Anti-vax folks are big on conspiracy theories.
How far do they go?
They think that some anti-vax folks are part of a controlled opposition.
Who is the Controlled Opposition in the Anti-Vax Movement?
“The best way to control the opposition is to lead it ourselves.”Vladimir Lenin
Have folks who support getting kids vaccinated and protected actually become leaders of the anti-vaccine movement?
Why would they do that?
Getting arrested for pushing Senator Pan?
That guy must be part of the controlled opposition!
Lose a lawsuit to repeal SB 277.
The lawyer must be a part of the controlled opposition!
Is everyone in the anti-vax movement a part of the controlled opposition?
Is there anyone in the anti-vax movement that you think vaccine supporters are controlling?
Does this whole idea just seem silly?
I’m sure that’s what “they” want you to think!
More on Conspiracy Theories in the Anti-Vax Movement
- Conspiracy Theories about Vaccines
- 100 Myths About Vaccines
- Making Sense of Anti-Vaccine Arguments
- Anti-Vaccine Points Refuted A Thousand Times
- Guess Who Thinks Vaccines Are Connected to Mass Shootings?
- Chemtrails and Vaccines
- Are There Hidden Ingredients in Vaccines?
- About Those Anti-Vaccine Signs Some Folks Are Making
- More Anti-Vaccine Protest Signs
- Anti-vaccine sentiment associated with belief in conspiracy theories
- Study: “Belief in Conspiracy Theories Associated with Vaccine Skepticism”
- The Anti-Vaccine Narrative Just Gets Darker
- Police say anti-vaccine activist assaulted author of California vaccine law