Del Bigtree talks about Stanley Plotkin a lot on his “show.”
He even seems to have come up with a regular feature, Plotkin on Vaccines.
Del Bigtree vs Stanley Plotkin
I’ll let Del explain why you should listen to Dr. Plotkin if you want to keep you kids safe and healthy:
“For those of you who are tuning in for the first time, and who don’t know who Stanley Plotkin is, this is Plotkin’s Vaccines. This is the biggest textbook on vaccines. He wrote it. Good for him. I think Paul Offit had something to do with it. I think actually Frank DeStefano and Walter Orenstein – a lot of people involved in this. But it’s called Plotkin’s Vaccines.
So Stanley Plotkin has made more vaccines in the history of the world. “Del Bigtree on The United States of Pharma
Yes, Stanley Plotkin literally wrote the book on vaccines.
Del just uses misinformation to try to take him down each week…
What’s the latest complaint?
That Dr. Plotkin should have published a letter that was critical of a vaccine safety paper, Principal Controversies in Vaccine Safety in the United States. The letter was by Romain K Gherardi, a researcher that is known to use “cherry-picked data to suggest that aluminum in vaccines accumulates in the brain and nervous system, causing ‘toxic effects.'”
The thing is, not publishing the letter is not censorship.
It’s actually false balance to publish it.
While anti-vaccine folks typically elevate anyone and everyone who supports their ideas as the best and greatest in their field, they generally aren’t. They are typically doing junk science that is quickly torn apart by real scientists.
If you watch this week’s Plotkin on Vaccines, despite Del saying the video wasn’t edited, you will miss some stuff from the transcript of Plotkin’s deposition.
“So my comments are, one, that my estimate was pretty much correct. Second, that, unfortunately, Dr. Shaw has been associated with the party that I mentioned before, Tomljenovic, who, in my view, is completely untrustworthy as far as scientific data are concerned. So I’m concerned about Dr. Shaw being influenced by that individual.
And I’m not aware that there is evidence that aluminum disrupts the developmental processes in susceptible children.”Stanley Plotkin
And Plotkin never says that he considers the French group or Romain K Gherardi a respected researcher, as Del claims. At one point, he does say that he considers the Journal of Neuroscience a respectable journal, but they weren’t talking about Gherardi’s study or aluminum.
“And it’s just your kids, it’s just your kids caught in between this group of lies, damn lies, and statistics. It’s only the health of your children hanging in the balance.”Del Bigtree on The United States of Pharma
Well, it’s my kids too who are at risk if you decide to listen to the lies of these folks and don’t vaccinate your kids. Stop listening to them. Stop spreading their propaganda.
More on Del Bigtree vs Stanley Plotkin
- VAXOPEDIA – About those Stanley Plotkin Videos…
- VAXOPEDIA – Stanley Plotkin on Vaccines
- VAXOPEDIA – Del Bigtree on the Government’s Plan to Force Inject Stuff into Your Body
- VAXOPEDIA – Did the US Government Lose a Landmark Vaccine Lawsuit?
- Stanley Plotkin
- Stanley Plotkin, MD
- Book – Plotkin’s Vaccines
- Life in vaccine science – a conversation with Stanley Plotkin at the 4th Conference on Vaccines in Dubrovnik, Croatia, September 2017
- On the Occasion of the Presentation Of The 2002 Albert B. Sabin Gold Medal
- Episode 64: Stanley Plotkin On History of Vaccines
- Vaxxed producer Del Bigtree – not credible on vaccines
- Gherardi : a media story (2 or 3 embarrassing truths about his research)
- Questions about methodological and ethical quality of a vaccine adjuvant critical paper.
- Vaccines containing aluminum are safe – News Release
- Del Bigtree, just admit your mistake and apologize
- Del Bigtree crosses the line: tells Vaxxed audience “Now’s the time” for guns.
- “Wakefielded”: A Fantasy by Del Bigtree (Like His Qualifications)
- HHS Response to Del Bigtree
- Del Bigtree misleads his audience over vaccine safety testing
- Autistic children are like chimps and dogs, don’t you know?
- Del Bigtree misleads his audience over safety of influenza vaccinations
- Aluminum toxicity in vaccines – here we go again with bad science
- Another “Frontiers In” journal steps in it
- A sad, premature death cynically exploited by antivaccinationists
- Wake up, Sheeple! Or how a dubious sheep study is being spun by antivaxers
- Professor Christopher Exley: The latest darling of the antivaccine movement
- Christopher Exley has Become the New Face of the Anti-Vaxx Aluminium Grift
1 thought on “Del Bigtree vs Stanley Plotkin”
A scientist with an extensive publication record who made two vaccines that protect children and save lives v. an anti-vaccine activist who does not understand science is not even a competition. I doubt Dr. Plotkin even notices Del trying to attack him.