Del Bigtree considers himself to be an expert on vaccines.
Either Bob Sears disagrees or he really does think that measles is a deadly epidemic…
Del Bigtree on the Government’s Plan to Force Inject Stuff into Your Body
What makes Del Bigtree an expert on vaccines?
Del’s claim to fame is that he “was an Emmy Award-winning producer on the daytime talk show The Doctors, for six years.”
So he shared a Daytime Emmy Award with 27 other producers…
And he produced Andrew Wakefield‘s Vaxxed movie. The whistleblower movie that didn’t actually include the whisteblower…
So what did Del have to say in Washington?
“These crowds are gathering all over the nation because we are talking about having the government force inject free citizens. Think about it. Take vaccines out of it. We are going to force inject children of free parents.
Now there are people that are really worried about Donald Trump. He is forcing a wall to be built on the border of this country, but now we are not worried about a forced injection by the government?
If someone worse than Trump, someone more dangerous, more controlling… This person puts in the CDC, the head of the CDC, the head of the FBI, the head of the NIH, the head of the EPA… Do we really want to give the government power over our bodies where we have no say on what it injects into us? This isn’t an issue about vaccines. This is an issue about the last thing we can control in a free country which is our bodies.”Del Bigtree
Of course, no one is talking about forcing anyone to vaccinate their kids. That’s not what a vaccine mandate to go to school does.
But that’s not all…
Alex Jones Del included a lot of standard anti-vaccine misinformation that we hear over and over again:
- no liability for the pharmaceutical industry, in the same breath that he mentioned how they were getting sued
- why are we worried about the unvaccinated if vaccines work
- no herd immunity (the entire thing is a myth) because adults don’t get boosters and vaccines wear off after 10 years
He also mentioned his lawsuits against the HHS and FDA which he thinks “proves that none of this science is really there.”
“I actually want my children to have the measles. This is a disease that onlyDel Bigtree
affectedkilled 1 in 500,000 in 1960 before the vaccine ever arrived. You’ll hear 1 in 1,000, that’s a lie. Technically, 1 in 10,000 people who get the disease could die from it. Those are tiny numbers. That’s the same number that autism used to be.”
Just remember that in 1960, there were 434 measles deaths in the United States.
And while the great majority of people did indeed survive having measles, it was hardly a walk in the park. Most people describe kids with measles as being miserable, with a high fever for a week, a cough, and other symptoms, which is why they often end up going to the ER several times before they finally get diagnosed.
Which brings me to perhaps the only time I might ever agree with Bob Sears – folks like this should not be considered medical experts!
“But I would think when you have a child with autism, you know, or on the spectrum, you have no reference point. You have no…
I don’t want this to sound wrong, but it’s a little bit more like having a dog or a Doberman or something that you don’t understand how it thinks, you don’t know. I mean, I mean a better figure than animal reference except… you don’t have their brain.
Or you hear about stories of people that bring home of exotic you know of chimpanzee or something where they can’t, and this is not sounding right.”Del Bigtree
Not about vaccines, and certainly not about autism.
More on Del Bigtree
- VAXOPEDIA – Do Vaccine Mandates Force Parents to Vaccinate Their Kids
- VAXOPEDIA – The Myth That Measles Isn’t Deadly
- VAXOPEDIA – Who Dies with Measles?
- VAXOPEDIA – How Many People Die from Vaccine Preventable Diseases These Days?
- VAXOPEDIA – How Many People Get Measles Each Year?
- VAXOPEDIA – Why Do We Only Worry About Measles?
- VAXOPEDIA – Did Better Hygiene and Sanitation Get Rid of Vaccine-Preventable Diseases?
- VAXOPEDIA – Everything You Need to Know About the Measles Vaccine
- VAXOPEDIA – What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Measles?
- VAXOPEDIA – Did the US Government Lose a Landmark Vaccine Lawsuit?
- VAXOPEDIA – The Moral Outrage of the Anti-Vaccine Movement
- VAXOPEDIA – Did the FDA Admit That the Government Is Recommending Untested, Unlicensed Vaccines for Pregnant Women?
- CDC – What Would Happen If We Stopped Vaccinations?
- Yep, measles is still a killing disease
- Measles Doesn’t Kill, Except When It Does
- A Death from Measles
- Vaxxed producer Del Bigtree – not credible on vaccines
- “Wakefielded”: A Fantasy by Del Bigtree (Like His Qualifications)
- In which Andrew Wakefield and Del Bigtree’s antivaccine documentary VAXXED is reviewed
- Del Bigtree is not a scientist
- Andrew Wakefield and Del Bigtree: Privileged white males harming African-Americans with antivaccine propaganda