There are many doctors and other health professionals who do and recommend things that are far out of the mainstream. They may tell their patients to skip or delay vaccines, that vaccine-preventable diseases aren’t that bad, or even that vaccines don’t work, etc.
And yet, many are surprised when some of them face disciplinary actions from their state’s medical boards, such as:
Dr. Ming Te Lin, the board certified pediatrician in Illinois who:
- was preparing alternative vaccinations for children for more than a decade
- gave patients modified vaccinations containing cat saliva and vodka
- was signing state forms certifying he had given pediatric patients their conventional shots
- used a WaveFront 2000 device to detoxify vaccines of mercury
Dr. Lin’s medical license was suspended in 2016 and then finally surrendered the next year “for utilizing vaccination methods that were not FDA-approved.”
Dr. Bob Sears has also faced disciplinary action from his state’s medical board for gross negligence and repeated negligent acts.
He ended up on probation, but violated the terms of that probation a few years later and it was extended for an additional two years.
Many other California docs have been charged or are being investigated for writing inappropriate medical exemptions, including:
- Tara Zandvliet – the “vaccine exemption doctor” was placed on three years probation
- Kenneth Stoller
- Kelly Sutton – an holistic and anthroposophic doctor
- Michael Fielding Allen
- Ron Kennedy – a psychiatrist who runs an anti-aging clinic
Not surprisingly, Paul Thomas now joins the list of pediatricians who have been disciplined, having his license suspended by the Oregon Medical Board.
“Patient A’s mother requested polio and rotavirus vaccinations for Patient A according to CDC Recommendations, but Licensee did not have those vaccines in the clinic, and Patient A would therefore not be able to get them. Patient A’s mother reported that the Licensee questioned why she wanted Patient A to get the polio vaccine and asked whether they were traveling to Africa. During the appointment, Licensee continually connected vaccines (not specific) with autism. Licensee asked her how awful she would feel if Patient A got autism and she could have prevented it.”ORDER OF EMERGENCY SUSPENSION – Paul Norman Thomas, MD
Paul Thomas not only pushes his own made up immunization schedule, his patients have no choice but to follow that schedule as he doesn’t even stock many routine vaccines that he doesn’t recommend, including the rotavirus vaccine and HPV vaccine.
The accusations against Paul Thomas aren’t just about vaccines though…
“Patient C is a now 7-year-old male. He was admitted to Randall Children’s Hospital in August 2013 at approximately 10 weeks of life with fever and a diagnosis of Kawasaki’s disease. Licensee saw Patient C in clinic for three days in clinic with fever. Though Dr. Thomas reevaluated Patient C daily and sent repeated labs, he made a clinical decision to treat a febrile child a less than 3 months old with intramuscular ceftriaxone on the basis of a “bagged” and not catharized urine sample and in the absence of blood cultures.”ORDER OF EMERGENCY SUSPENSION – Paul Norman Thomas, MD
The Oregon Medical Board also lists many examples of his unvaccinated kids requiring hospitalization after getting vaccine preventable diseases.
For More Information On Doctors Facing Disciplinary Actions Over Vaccines:
- What Do Anti-Vaccine Doctors Know About Vaccines?
- What Is Standard of Care?
- The Bob Sears Snare
- About Those Inappropriate Medical Exemptions in California
- Who Are the Anti-Vaccine Pediatricians?
- A California Pediatrician Who is Not a Hysterical Anti-Vaxxer Wrote a Letter to the Governor…
- ORDER OF EMERGENCY SUSPENSION – Paul Norman Thomas, MD
- The Medical Board of California initiates disciplinary action against antivaccine “hero” Dr. Bob Sears. It’s about time.
- Bob Sears to face medical board over recommendation not to vaccinate and poor record keeping
- Dr. Bob Sears faces medical board discipline in recommendation not to vaccinate
- Antivaccine pediatrician Dr. Bob Sears finally faces discipline from the Medical Board of California
- CA Medical Board Takes Action to Protect Children’s Health: Dr. Bob Sears Placed on Probation
- Dr. Robert W. Sears Placed on Probation
- Factors Associated With High-Severity Disciplinary Action by a State Medical Board: A Texas Study of Medical License Revocation
- Dr. Mark Geier loses license in Illinois, Missouri over Lupron treatment
- Chemical castration of autistic children leads to the downfall of Dr Geier
- Arizona Anti-Vaccine Doctor to Keep His License, Medical Board Rules
- Dr. Joseph Mercola Ordered to Stop Illegal Claims
- Joe Mercola: 15 years of promoting quackery
- FDA – Thermogram No Substitute for Mammogram
- The Great and Powerful Dr . Oz : Humbled by Senator Claire McCaskill
- Dr. Oz and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day
- Doctor To The Stars Disciplined Over Use Of Controversial Menopause Therapy
- COVID-19: Oregon doctor’s license suspended after saying he, staff do not wear masks