There are many doctors and other health professionals who do and recommend things that are far out of the mainstream. They may tell their patients to skip or delay vaccines, that vaccine-preventable diseases aren’t that bad, or even that vaccines don’t work, etc.
And yet, many are surprised when some of them face disciplinary actions from their state’s medical boards, such as:
Dr. Ming Te Lin, the board certified pediatrician in Illinois who:
- was preparing alternative vaccinations for children for more than a decade
- gave patients modified vaccinations containing cat saliva and vodka
- was signing state forms certifying he had given pediatric patients their conventional shots
- used a WaveFront 2000 device to detoxify vaccines of mercury
Dr. Lin’s medical license has been suspended and he was supposed to have “a hearing before the Medical Disciplinary Board is set for Oct. 11 in Chicago.” That hearing didn’t happen though and he is now supposed to have a new hearing on November 21.
Dr. Bob Sears is also facing disciplinary action from his state’s medical board.
An anti-vaccine doctor in Arizona, Dr. Jack Wolfson, a holistic cardiologist, was also investigated by his state’s medical board following several complaints that were made during a recent measles outbreak.
Joseph Mercola, D.O. is another anti-vaccine doctor who has faced trouble in the past. A frequent guest on the Dr. Oz show, he has gotten several warnings from the FDA for marketing a thermal camera as a cancer screening device and making false and misleading claims about natural supplemental products he markets.
Even Dr. Oz has gotten into some trouble in recent years, testifying before Congress about weight loss scams.
For More Information On Doctors Facing Disciplinary Actions Over Vaccines:
- The Medical Board of California initiates disciplinary action against antivaccine “hero” Dr. Bob Sears. It’s about time.
- Bob Sears to face medical board over recommendation not to vaccinate and poor record keeping
- Dr. Bob Sears faces medical board discipline in recommendation not to vaccinate
- Factors Associated With High-Severity Disciplinary Action by a State Medical Board: A Texas Study of Medical License Revocation
- Dr. Mark Geier loses license in Illinois, Missouri over Lupron treatment
- Chemical castration of autistic children leads to the downfall of Dr Geier
- Arizona Anti-Vaccine Doctor to Keep His License, Medical Board Rules
- Dr. Joseph Mercola Ordered to Stop Illegal Claims
- Joe Mercola: 15 years of promoting quackery
- FDA – Thermogram No Substitute for Mammogram
- The Great and Powerful Dr . Oz : Humbled by Senator Claire McCaskill
- Dr. Oz and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day
Last Updated on