Unfortunately, we don’t have vaccines to prevent most sexually transmitted diseases (STDs).
Chlamydia, gonorrhea, herpes, HIV, and syphilis, etc., are all STDs without a vaccine.
We do have vaccines for:
And new vaccines will hopefully be developed for the other STDs soon.
- Vaccines for Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Why Infants Should Receive the Hepatitis B Vaccine at Birth
- Ethical Issues and Vaccines
- Newborn Babies Don’t Have Sex, So Why Do We Vaccinate Them For An STD
- Why Some Parents Are Refusing HPV Vaccine For Their Children