Hundreds of shoes left at schools overnight… Do they represent the hundreds of kids who have died with COVID?
Kids who obviously won’t be able to attend school anymore?
Do Shoes Left at Schools Represent Kids Who Have Died With COVID?
With so many kids dying with COVID, that all of these shoes could represent their deaths and that their empty shoes were left at schools as a reminder for everyone else to get vaccinated and protected is certainly a good thought!
It’s an especially good thought when you consider that the AAP reports that at least 636 kids have already died with COVID!
And of course, many more kids have missed school because they were exposed and in quarantine, exposed and sick, have been hospitalized with severe COVID symptoms, have been admitted to pediatric ICUs, have developed MISC and long COVID, and have lost parents and other family members to COVID.
But that’s not why the shoes were left at these schools.
In fact, instead of representing kids lost to COVID, the shoes are actually a form of protest organized by parents who do not want to vaccinate and protect their kids!
Parents who will always have a choice to skip or delay vaccinating their kids, unlike everyone else who doesn’t have a choice about being exposed to these intentionally unvaccinated kids if they want to go to school.
“We liked the shoes because it gave an idea of the vast majority of us that are going to be walking out of the district if these mandates are put into place,” she explained.Kelley Young on Families in Corona-Norco Unified School District use shoes to protest potential vaccine mandate
Shoes left at schools do not represent kids who have died with COVID.
And tragically, if they did, they would need many more shoes…
More on Kids Who Have Died With COVID
- Are Kids Dying With COVID-19?
- How Many Kids Have Gotten a COVID Vaccine?
- Pfizer COVID Vaccines for 5-11 Year Olds
- COVID Vaccines for Teens
- 7 Things to Know About COVID-19
- The Truth About COVID-19 Vaccines
- Countering COVID-19 Vaccine Hesitancy
- I’m Not Anti-Vaccine, I Just Don’t Believe in the COVID-19 Vaccine
- What Are the Greatest Tricks Anti-Vaccine Folks Use to Persuade Parents to Skip Vaccines?
- More Questions to Help You Become a Vaccine SkepticThe Moral Responsibility of the Anti-Vaccine Movement
- Decoding Anti-Vaccine Protests
- COVID Vaccine School Mandates
- Tiny shoes and lowered flags: Memorials spread for 215 First Nations children found buried in mass grave in B.C.
- Rows of children’s shoes make up moving memorial
- The 9/11 Memorial Museum is Home to the Shoes of Survivors