By now, you have likely heard about the blockbuster leaked Anthony Fauci emails…
And how they have turned into a dud for those opposed to all of the work that Anthony Fauci has done to help control the COVID pandemic.
The Anthony Fauci Emails
Why are they a dud?
First things first.
The Anthony Fauci emails weren’t leaked by anyone.
They were released by the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases in response to a Freedom of Information Act request from:
- The Washington Post – 866 pages from March and April 2020
- BuzzFeed News – more than 3,200 pages from January to June 2020
- CNN –
And besides the fact that Anthony Fauci did say that there are “some crazy people in this world,” there is not much to be found in his emails…
Specifically, the Fauci emails:
- do not prove he lied about hydroxychloroquine
- do not contain information about the origin of the COVID pandemic
- do not prove he thought masks were ineffective
Instead, as Anthony Fauci has said, they are “an attack on science.”
More on Anthony Fauci
- Have 60% of New COVID-19 Patients Been Vaccinated?
- Did a Highly Cited Doctor Say That the Government is Scrubbing COVID Vaccine Deaths?
- What Has Dr. Fauci Said About a COVID-19 Vaccine?
- What Do Anti-Maskers Have in Common With Anti-Vaxxers?
- Who Are the Real COVID-19 Experts?
- Why There is Still So Much COVID-19 Confusion
- The Truth About COVID-19 Vaccines
- About Those Urgent COVID-19 Vaccine Safety Warnings
- Fauci’s E-mails
- ‘Our society is totally nuts’: Fauci emails lift lid on life in eye of the Covid storm
- No, emails to Fauci don’t show early agreement that virus was man-made
- False claims about Fauci email ‘leak’ mischaracterize FOIA requests and release
- Why are people talking about Dr Anthony Fauci’s emails?
- 5 Things We Learned From Anthony Fauci’s Emails
- Viral Posts, Pundits Distort Fauci Emails
- What the “Fauci Gate” emails tell us about Covid-19 and American politics
- It’s all nonsense’: Dr. Fauci dismisses targeting by right-wing media and Trump acolytes
- Fox News is Wrong: COVID-19 has Killed Many More People Than Reported