Why do some people think that Bill Gates used a stand-in to fake getting his COVID-19 vaccine?
The usual suspects…
Did Bill Gates Use a Stand-In to Fake Getting His COVID-19 Vaccine?
Wait, some people really believe this?!?
Apparently, they do.
Because they are comparing two photos of Bill Gates and they do not look exactly alike.
To be fair, they don’t look exactly alike, but if you are like most people, you are thinking that he is just older in the photo in which he is getting vaccinated and protected against COVID-19, right?
And that’s an easy thing to check…
If you just look at recent photos of Bill Gates and compare them…
You quickly see that Bill Gates, who is now 65 years old, is getting a bit grayer…
But it’s clearly Bill Gates in the photo getting vaccinated and protected against COVID-19.
More on Bill Gates
- I’m Not Anti-Vaccine, I Just Don’t Believe in the COVID-19 Vaccine
- The Truth About COVID-19 Vaccines
- Is Bill Gates Making a Mind-Altering Vaccine?
- QAnon Vaccine Conspiracy Theories
- Investigating the Bill Gates for Medical Malpractice and Crimes Against Humanity Claims
- Did Bill Gates Vaccinate His Own Kids?
- More Questions to Help You Become a Vaccine Skeptic
- Who to Trust About Vaccines
- How Bill and Melinda Gates helped save 122m lives – and what they want to solve next
- 31 questions and answers about COVID-19 from Bill Gates
- ‘I feel great’: Bill Gates shares photo of himself getting first dose of COVID-19 vaccine
- Bill Gates , Vaccines and Human Depopulation
- Bill Gates vaccinations in Africa – antivaccine hatred
- Microsoft, Merck, and Bill Gates : Eugenicists?
- Bill Gates Says He’s Surprised By ‘Crazy’ And ‘Evil’ Conspiracy Theories About Him Amidst The Pandemic
- Fact check: Bill Gates is not responsible for COVID-19
- Fact check: No evidence that Bill Gates used actor for COVID-19 vaccine photo
- Bill Gates doesn’t own the vaccine for or patent of the Covid-19 virus