Why do some folks think that Bill Gates is making some kind of mind-altering vaccine?
The usual suspects…
Is Bill Gates Making a Mind-Altering Vaccine?
Of course, Bill Gates is not making any kind of mind-altering vaccine.
Interestingly, it turns out that while some folks eat up this conspiracy theory like they do all of the others, it was too much for many others…
“This is a hoax video that was likely created for an uncompleted film project from director Ryan Harper called “FunVax.””A video shows Microsoft Co-Founder Bill Gates briefing the CIA in 2005 about a mind-altering vaccine.
Not only is the video considered a hoax, it doesn’t even feature Bill Gates!
“A spokesperson for the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation confirmed to Reuters via email that the video does not show Bill Gates.”False claim: Video shows Bill Gates presenting vaccine for religious fundamentalists to Pentagon
Unfortunately, that hasn’t kept some people from continuing to share it, making false claims about Bill Gates.
Others are getting the message and are learning to be more skeptical though.
More on Bill Gates
- Follow These Social Media Doctors Fighting Medical Misinformation
- Investigating the Bill Gates for Medical Malpractice and Crimes Against Humanity Claims
- Did Bill Gates Vaccinate His Own Kids?
- More Questions to Help You Become a Vaccine Skeptic
- Who to Trust About Vaccines
- How Quickly Can You Debunk Anti-Vaccine Propaganda?
- False claim: Video shows Bill Gates presenting vaccine for religious fundamentalists to Pentagon
- Did Bill Gates Brief the CIA in 2005 About a Mind-Altering Vaccine?
- Bill Gates conspiracy theories continue to pile up
- Somehow This Wild Hoax Bill Gates Anti-Vaxx Video Doesn’t Violate YouTube’s Policies
- Where do vaccine fears come from?