Have you heard about the folks placing propaganda about vaccines inside baby products?
Yes, that’s really thing…
Product Tampering to Spread Propaganda About Vaccines
And it isn’t isolated.
There are Facebook groups that sell cards with misinformation about vaccines and folks are encouraged to spread them around.
Why are they doing it?
planting seeds spreading propaganda about vaccines.
They are going into stores and tampering with products, from baby formula and diapers to clothing.
Especially clothing for babies.
Who’s tampering with these products?
Is it really so hard to figure out?
Especially when they provide their own evidence on Facebook and TikTok…
The real question is when are these stores going to stop them?
More On Techniques to Spread Propaganda About Vaccines
- “If You See Something, Say Something” SUSPICIOUS ACTIVITY
- FDA Criminal Unit Guards Public Health
- Product Tampering
- Learn the Risks of Falling for Anti-Vaccine Propaganda
- Learn the Risks of Following Bad Advice
- The Vaccine Extremists in the Modern Anti-Vaccine Movement
- The Very Worst of the Anti-Vaccine Movement
- What’s the Worst That Can Happen If You Lie About Vaccinating Your Child?
- Fake News about Vaccine Doses for U.S. Children
- About Those Anti-Vaccine Signs Some Folks Are Making
- What Are the Greatest Tricks Anti-Vaccine Folks Use to Persuade Parents to Skip Vaccines?
- Ask 8 Questions Before You Skip a Vaccine
- 18 U.S. Code § 1365. Tampering with consumer products
- H.R. 7399 (97th): Federal Anti-Tampering Act
- Mum furious as anti-vaxxers tamper with baby formula to spread propaganda
- Anti-vaccination messages startle shoppers at kids’ store
- Toys, diapers and … anti-vaccination cards? An unexpected Walmart combination.
Last Updated on