Have you heard?
It’s been revealed!
The reason why Kat Von D won’t vaccinate her baby!
Actually, despite the hype, a new video from Del Bigtree, who works with Andrew Wakefield, never does reveal the reason why Kat Von D won’t vaccinate. That shouldn’t be a surprise from a guy who produced a movie about a whistleblower, but left the whisteblower out of the movie.
Why Kat Von D Won’t Vaccinate Her Baby
So why won’t Kat Von D vaccinate her baby?
“We are not against vaccines. Just because we have hesitancies and valid concerns about injecting our baby with specific chemicals and toxins does not mean we are anti anything.”
Kat Von D
We don’t know… Most people assumed it was because she was vegan, but many vegan parents do vaccinate their kids.
“As a soon-to-be-parent [and especially as a first-time-mom] I do feel it my responsibility to have questions, and to listen to my motherly instinct to question things, and do my research.
What we have found is that sometimes it isn’t always so black and white.
While we believe medications, including vaccines, are not all bad – we also can’t dismiss the fact that some may not be good for everyone.
There are plenty of studies that show some vaccinations can work wonders. And there are also studies that show some people [including mothers, and babies] may be more susceptible to vaccine injuries more than others.
It’s unfair for anyone to expect me [or any parent] to take the word of the pharmaceutical companies who have much to gain from and industry worth billions without question – and then have to dismiss any concerns of my own.”
Kat Von D
More than anything, it sounds like she is like many other on-the-fence type parents today, who get scared about all of the things they see and hear about vaccines, from vaccine injury stories and media scare stories to memes about aborted babies in vaccines.
Why Doesn’t Kat Von D Trust Vaccines?
Amazingly, his video included a record number of myths, talking points, and arguments of the anti-vaccine movement, from too many too soon to claiming that unvaccinated children are healthier.
Like many others, Del even managed to misrepresent the Hannah Poling decision, and of course, misused VAERS data.
So maybe we do know why Kat Von D and some other parents are too scared to get their kids vaccinated and protected…
REVEALED – Parents who aren’t vaccinating their kids are trusting the wrong people.
More on Why Kat Von D Won’t Vaccinate Her Baby
- 100 bad arguments against vaccines
- Don’t Be Distracted by Vaccine Myths and Misinformation
- The 20 Most Frequent Objections to Vaccinations
- Tactics and Tropes of the Antivaccine Movement
- IAC Answers Your Vaccine Questions
- Anti-vax and Veganism – The Reasonable Vegan
- Skeptical Questions Everyone Should Ask
- The appeal to “science was wrong before”
- “But scientists have been wrong in the past…”
- A crank’s favorite gambit: Falsus in uno, falsus in omnibus
- I was Duped by the Anti- Vaccine Movement
- I Used To Be Anti-Vaccine
- Benefits vs. Risks
- 90 percent of children who died from flu not vaccinated
- Vaccine refusal endangers everyone, not just the unvaccinated
- Dear parents, you are being lied to.
- What Happens When We Don’t Vaccinate?
- The Questioning Parent
- Learning the Hard Way: My Journey from #AntiVaxx to Science
- Clear Answers & Smart Advice About Your Baby’s Shots from Ari Brown, MD
2 thoughts on “Why Kat Von D Won’t Vaccinate Her Baby”
The true question should be is the individual writing any article about anything that is really controversial incentivised by an entity thats for or against the topic of discussion. So articles really should only discussed by persons of absolute neutral basis who have no motives for and against but have done full research of both sides . Then come up with a opinion to be discussed and not use pressuring tactics.
SURE BRO! But at the end of the day you can get all the information you want .The real question is how can you truly say its not gonna be biased one way or another.What you really need is like a buddist monk to write the article .