Why do some people think that our COVID-19 vaccines could be associated with Mad Cow Disease?
The usual suspects…
COVID-19 Vaccines and Mad Cow Disease
But they linked to an article in a medical journal, so isn’t there a chance that it’s true?
Well, let’s see what we have…
COVID-19 RNA Based Vaccines and the Risk of Prion Disease was indeed published by J. Bart Classen in the journal Microbiology & Infectious Diseases.
A pay-to-publish journal that isn’t even listed in PubMed…
“We are concerned that the current outbreak of COVID-19 is actually a bioweapon attack and may be linked to the US anthrax attack of 2001, which originated from the US army base Fort Detrick.”Classen Immunotherapies
An author who claims that COVID-19 is a bioweapon attack.
A bioweapon attack that is linked to anthrax attacks in 2001.
And also caused vaping injuries and deaths in the summer of 2019, well over a year before anyone had ever heard of SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19!
Is there anything he thinks isn’t caused by COVID-19 or our COVID-19 vaccines?
Do you still think it is a good idea to listen to his theories about COVID-19 vaccines and prion disease?
More on COVID-19 Vaccines and Mad Cow Disease
- COVID-19 Vaccination Questions and Answers
- The Truth About COVID-19 Vaccines
- About Those Urgent COVID-19 Vaccine Safety Warnings
- Are There Any Long-Term Studies On Vaccine Safety?
- More Questions to Help You Become a Vaccine Skeptic
- CDC – Prion Diseases
- Vaccines cause diabetes – another myth refuted and debunked
- J. Bart Classen
- Diabetes, Vaccines, and the Patent Troll
- Vaccines and Mad-Cow Disease