Folks have gotten used to hearing about some strange ideas from anti-vaccine folks.
Have you heard that some folks are worried that ‘they’ are spraying rabies vaccines into the air?
Are They Spraying the Rabies Vaccine Into the Air?
Hopefully you already understand that no one is spraying vaccines into the air.
Just think about all of the work that has gone into getting us a nasal spray flu vaccine, which must be kept refrigerated… Do you really think that we could make an effective vaccine that could simply be sprayed into the air?
And if we could spray vaccines onto people, why would we spray the rabies vaccine? Why not spray flu or measles vaccines instead?
“Oral rabies vaccine (ORV) baits will be distributed in northeastern Maine beginning on or about August 3 through August 7 as part of ongoing, cooperative rabies control efforts aimed at reducing the incidence of raccoon rabies.”USDA Distributes Oral Rabies Vaccine for Wildlife in Northeast Maine
While we can’t spray rabies vaccines on people, what we can do is distribute oral rabies vaccines, by air and ground, to combat raccoon rabies.
“The vaccine packets will be distributed by airplanes in rural, wooded areas. Personnel from Wildlife Services will distribute vaccine baits from vehicles in the more populated areas.”USDA Distributes Oral Rabies Vaccine for Wildlife in Northeast Maine
Combined with getting our pets vaccinated and the use of rabies post-exposure prophylaxis, combating rabies in wild animals helps us all avoid rabies.
And combating anti-vaccine misinformation and propaganda will help ensure that more kids get vaccinated and protected.
More on Spraying the Rabies Vaccine
- When Was the Last Time Someone Died from Being Bitten by a Rabid Dog in the United States?
- A 6-year-old in Florida With Rabies Has Died
- Did Bill Gates Vaccinate His Own Kids?
- Chemtrails and Vaccines
- Choose to Stop Spreading Anti-Vaccine Propaganda
- Answers To Frequently Asked Questions About Immunizations
- Ask 8 Questions Before You Skip a Vaccine
- More Questions to Help You Become a Vaccine Skeptic
- USDA Distributes Oral Rabies Vaccine for Wildlife in Northeast Maine
- CDC – Rabies
- CDC – Rabies: A Forgotten Killer
- Peer-Reviewed Chemtrail Smackdown
1 thought on “Are They Spraying the Rabies Vaccine Into the Air?”
How the heck do you get from dropping vaccine packets from the air to spraying it into the air. I think these people need to go back to school for reading comprehension.