Is that what this bill, which wasn’t even put to a vote, does?
Is There a Plan to Send Unvaccinated People to Concentration Camps to Be Force Vaccinated?
Of course it doesn’t!
“Relates to the removal of cases, contacts and carriers of communicable diseases that are potentially dangerous to the public health.”AB 99
Anything about forced vaccination?
Just the part that goes out of its away to reassure folks that it doesn’t allow forced vaccination!
The bill, which never made it out of committee, wasn’t even about unvaccinated people.
It was about being able to manage people who have contagious diseases, who might be a danger to the public, either because they refuse to stay in quarantine, get treatment, or have contacts that refuse public health orders to get treatment.
More on the Plan to Send Unvaccinated People to Concentration Camps to Be Force Vaccinated
- The 3 Components of Anti-Vaccine Propaganda
- Learn the Risks of Falling for Anti-Vaccine Propaganda
- 12 Things Anti-Vaccine Parents Get Wrong
- Why Is Lying About Vaccines Not Criminal?
- This Is the Modern Anti-Vaccine Movement
- The Fatal Flaw in the Anti-Vaccine Movement
- Vaccines and the Holocaust
- Anti-Semitism and Vaccines
- AB 99
- The Anti-Vaccine Narrative Just Gets Darker
- The annals of “I’m not antivaccine,” part 22: The Godwin of “We didn’t know”
- Anti-vaccine Holocaust denial – something else that goes over their heads
- Anti-vaxxers are comparing themselves to Holocaust victims — who relied on vaccines to survive
- Vaccine Drama On Display In California’s Capitol
Last Updated on